Owner review: Dhz dpro 160 2009

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a look on the one industries site or eBay mate you should be able to find them . There cool I have a set of them aswell

Yeah. I have found Monster, Rockstar, DC.....but I can't find this awesome Alpinestars one! As the bike already has red reaer suspension, spark plug, etc it will look really cool.

what style are the sticker kits? crf50 or crf70?

so, i am going to be upgrading to a new bike, and i am thnking of the dhz 160, same as this, from DHZ for 1250, im 74 kgs and 6 ft, 16 years old, can anyone tell me if this is a good choice, price range is $1500

i've been told that if you can save up a little bit more for the DHZ outlaw 160r for $1750 its a better bike. with crf 70 style it will be more comfy and better parts. my limits $1250 so im gettn the dpro 160

I've ridden both ate both ate good bikes. I also really like the pitpro150xrs I not sure if they still make them??? I have a custom bike now. End of the day you can get one of these and just slowly upgrade parts etc :)

yeah what part's would you upgrade?
forks, back spring? does it come with tapers?
i hear they are pretty decent, but $500 more for the 160 LKI model?
better doing that or what?
im looking around $1250 price range

Pitpro 140/150/160xr with some protaper se bars and your set

hey paton how do you find the bike size wise? too cramped? how tall are you

yeah what part's would you upgrade?
forks, back spring? does it come with tapers?
i hear they are pretty decent, but $500 more for the 160 LKI model?
better doing that or what?
im looking around $1250 price range

DHZ DPRO 160. Get the FORGED kickstarter and unifilter and your set.

Latest posts

Back