Owner review of the 2009 pitpro 140cc bigfoot

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of foing all hubs and spokes black.. suggestions??

thnaks

Kris

Just ordered brand new klx plastics and these decals

andone know where to get race numbers from that fir the minis???

thanks

Kris

kjb.jpg

Last edited:
woot new plastics came today, now all im wiating on is the decals =)

changed my mind on the decals, i paid for these tuesday morning and they arrived this morning =)

IMG_1514.jpg

Mad stack on the weekend, come off that hard i bent my pro taper high rise bars in half =(

suprisingly my ASV levers held up and the only other thing i broke was the front mud gaurd )got a few spare anyway) but yeha back to the pro taper low rise, which is actually more comfortable =)

Another updte, i put my partners brothers 150xr front shocks on mine today SOOOO much better =)

Another update lol, got fastace rear shock nnow, and fat bars, now just gotta get some nexew rear brakes i recon =)

Going to start working on bike again tonight once I have replaced frame and swing arm which will be by tomorrow it's a total custom bike ;)

hey mate hows your bikes engine help up over the 2 years? needed much tuning etc done to it? don't know whether to get the pitpro same one u have or the Dhz dpro 160. only problem with the dhz is that it looks to be a really small bike and kinda cramped.

Hey mate, nah motors been great. Just clean carby every few rides and that's it. What you looking at getting??? A big foot???? My bro has the Bigfoot and still has big wheels and runs great and is great to ride

either looking at getting the dhz dpro 160 which i've heard great things bout or the pitpro bigfoot same as ur bro and u ride

ah yep, yeah dhz is good, but i have riden one and with the crf style bike i found it a lil cramped, as of yesterday my bike doesnt have many original parts left, i have changed to the smaller wheels etc, the only original parts are the front brakes, rest is all new as i have replaced it over time.

new frame is now in, i had a bigfoot frame, i now have a XR frame which is better as the rear suspension is now in a different place and doesnt make the rear isupright, also have fastace rear shock, got pics to show what im talking about below =)

BEFORE
294345_2163217033769_1046890238_2528309_3510595_n.jpg

AFTER
ef.jpg

IMG_3190.jpg

IMG_3192.jpg

IMG_3195.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back