Paris Hilton 125GP Team

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats horrid news lol she wouldnt have the slightest idea hah

Last edited:
i think its a marketing thing for the sport and thats why she has to turn up to 5x events. they will be making there money back buy here appearances. although id rather watch a pinned out Ducati Desmocedicci with Rossi on board over her.

Maybe a joke to most people, especially those who have dedicated there life to the sport. But i can assure you there are some people involved in this little venture that will be set to make some serious $$. After all, that's what owning a business is about.

Maybe a joke to most people, especially those who have dedicated there life to the sport. But i can assure you there are some people involved in this little venture that will be set to make some serious $$. After all, that's what owning a business is about.

Oh yeah! Someone or some organisation will make some money, and the fact that Sergio Gadea has signed on shows that they aren't really mucking around and will definatly be at the pointy end of the field!

half her luck i say..

Get hold of some good riders and dare say she will with the money she has.

we could all be eatting our words

Last edited:
That will be really hot but.... the team won't be able to do anything for her other than a lil ....... anyways may my wishes stay with her!!!

Nothing draws a crowd like a crowd. Marketing ploy, plain and simple. For a not-so-bright party favor that's never committed a single redeeming act on her own, people seem to give a crap aboot what she does. I, personally would order a Pay-Per-View of her being shredded by Hyena's, but otherwise find her pathetic and worthless. Should be a raging success, though...

Latest posts

Back