• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parting out a lifan 150cc(cylinder head not available)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Engine is gone and no longer available, but mark(Lil_john92) PM me if you need the tensioner setup and I can still get one for ya mate.

Hi mate did you send that flywheel and magneto to me yet?
Thanks DD

Thanks allot, the flywheel etc came today.

Good stuff mate, no worries.

I need a kick start shaft for a ducar 150? Will it fit you reckon ?
Also a valve cover / plate for very to of the vertical engine setup ?

Can u help ?

Get some pics of the parts in mention mate and motor, being a ducar 150 it's a vertical motor? Don't hold your breath but I may be able to help still.

also do you have the cam chain tensioner setup still sitting there?
im still yet to open up my l/h side but i reckon somthings gone bad

Hi Do you still have the cdi and wiring for the adjustable flywheel. I though it would be no problem wiring it up to a five pin cdi but there seems to be nowwhere for the redwhite wire. Have tried splicing it to pink and green with no spark for either. Let me now if you still have originals. cheers DD

Yeah i still have them.

Cool i will buy them please it will save me stuffing around any further. I go overseas in 3 weeks so i have to have this thing going and sold asap. Can you give me you bank details so i can direct deposit so dont have to wait for pay pal to clear. Cheers dd

Latest posts

Back