• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Parts Parts,

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GOPR2146.jpg

whats that steering wheel & boss kit off?

& is that a honda INg cover painted black?

Last edited:
steering wheel off my mates ute. The sprockets I have; two 39 teeth and one 34 tooth, both to suit 420 size chains. and engine case just throw me an offer?
Honda seat sold and already posted.
rear brake set-up should work but has been sitting around for little while now. fairly poor coniditon will sell dirt cheap.

Last edited:
I'm after a 14t front sprocket for a ducar 125, 17mm shaft)

Some handle bar risers (just measure size please, I only have short ones and looking the slightly taller - think they come on the normal style pit bikes)

And a performance coil.

Mikuni #97 main jet

And a carb spacer, 26mm hole (most bikes came without the matching diameter spacer , so it would need measured)

How much for the molkt carb ?

Hey dunno when you would consider the coil as "performance" as one came stock on my lifan 125 and the other is basically brand new(long story), the handle bar risers measure a size of 55millimetres on the under section of the risers.
got the 14t front sprocket here in mint condition,
and you mean the spacer between the carby and the manifold? didn't think they really did much.... I check if I have it,
and maybe like 10 bucks for the molkt carb?
and mikuni main jet should be fine, unfamiliar with sizes tho(97??)

hi how much for a crf50 fuel tank and swing arm also9 what is that comp-lete engine in the pics and is it in good nick.

not much for the fuel tank, like ten bucks? and swing arm 5 bucks the bolt has snapped... the complete engine is a lifan 125, just apart at the moment been ages since working but I don't see why it shouldn't start.
triple clamps in good nic. about 3 inch I think

how much would you want for a tall seat, those red footpegs and mount and a 26mm carb (if ya have one)?

Hey man,
Do you have any of these parts that will fit a genuine thumpstar:
rear brake lever set up (maybe even master cylinder)
crank case for a ducar 125
air filter.
Cheers man

^^ he hasn't been on here for a while.
what area are you from? i might have a pair of Ducar 125 case's ?

Hey man,
Do you have any of these parts that will fit a genuine thumpstar:
rear brake lever set up (maybe even master cylinder)
crank case for a ducar 125
air filter.
Cheers man

i just had a pretty big genuine thumpstar clear out, all i got left is a genuine shock. lol

G'day mate I'll give you $10 for both of the fuel tanks.. if your keen text or ring me on 0431653583 ASH

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for an answer, he hasn't been on here since april last year.

Latest posts

Back