Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no such thing as performance barral for chinese engines, that is just a normal head of a chinese engine.

Yep just a plain ol barrel with a dished piston making no compression. If you guys want cheap power gains just con your richest mate into buying a dremel tool with flexible extention. Then grind the weld out of the header pipe. Grind the intake manifold to match the carby and port mouth. Anyone confident enough can port the thing as well. Then find out how to jet and tune properly and you will have your current setup screaming for little $$.

Can Handle it?

Coe on not that bad..

My mechanic has one with Mack ^^^^^ above mods and it screams ...

If you take the off the breather hose of the Ducars they are a great engine..

Unfortunetly most blow because the pipe is never realised after shipping...

But yeah Mackas mod is the cheepest I can vouch for it...

Little exp necessary.. most can do it...

10-15% gain..

Mack pictures? to show befor and after

performance

ahhh, looks like australia,ss best internet mechanic strikes again.
that is not a chinese head nofear its a barrell.der.

you will have to determine if you have a 13mm pin or not, i think you may have a 14mm pin.
also why buy the barrell, just get a piston and bore you barrell, and this them matches nic to a cam etc.
ask nofear he seems to know all of this...lto the guy who wants some help, just pm me mate.
cheers

macca said:
ahhh, looks like australia,ss best internet mechanic strikes again.
that is not a chinese head nofear its a barrell.der.

you will have to determine if you have a 13mm pin or not, i think you may have a 14mm pin.
also why buy the barrell, just get a piston and bore you barrell, and this them matches nic to a cam etc.
ask nofear he seems to know all of this...lto the guy who wants some help, just pm me mate.
cheers
ohhh gee, missed 1 word. didnt know you were the australian spelling champion.
Im soooooooooo sorry.

macca said:
australia,ss
LoL ^^

seems like every dam forum i look in there is a bluddy argument building around you No fear man ppl dont wanna read arguments just help think about it,

Latest posts

Back