PERTH Offroad Vehicle Registration

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:


New Member
Feb 19, 2009
Reaction score
Hey everyone, Just got my PitPro 125RR and I really like it. I am wanting to take it out to Gnangara or one of the other designated offroad vehicle areas around Perth. I've read that you need to get OVR plates for the pitbike. Is this generally enforced in these areas? I went to Gnangara today and didn't see anyone there at all. Not even a sign to say that it was a desginated area. Anyway, do I need to hit up the DPI or will I be safe to go there this weekend without plates? cheers:)
Last edited:

Latest posts