Petos new vid

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
Here is petos new vid, I loved it. pitbike weaponry. To much language for the everyday non vips lol
[video=youtube;xt4Od_cQpPM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt4Od_cQpPM[/video]

Them 2 had an issue before the day started and were told to leave it alone on the day or they were not welcome to attend.
That video doesn't reflect what a good day was had by all others.

Red shouldn't have gotten off his bike and waited for Peto , and Peto shouldn't have been out there trying to push red around on the track
Makes us all look back from the actions of a few

Last edited:
lol first corner runs straight into the guy in front..

but there is no reason to come out on to the track to confront someone... thats what the pits are for stupid nose ring guy :)

Last edited:
Was an awsome day and a great group of blokes.
I lost track of how many people I bumped into or bumped into me. Its all apart of it.
Bloody FMX riders trying to mix it with the mx guys and struggling with push and shove.

hahah, you guys rock. When peto stalls it and then gets going again red comes up beside him and ya see petos left hand come off the bars, but I am not saying he grabbed anybody, but like damo said its all passion and the picks by missrevmx shows the true friendship and passion you guys have and this vid in no way reflected on the day, and yes coming onto the track is junk, sort it in the pits. Good stuff lads

I was good boy and went wide to let peto go past! 1.58 ;)

Good man, you will receive the best and fairest award Geoff.

agree with jase, its stuff like that that made the sport like were it is now and nowhere will let us ride cause some people cant control themselfs.. as they say

2 wrongs dont make a right! both in the wrong in my eyes... dont get me wrong though i like both blokes but **** like that will get nothing but a bad taste in the mouth by alot of people... when i worked in retail a rule of thumb always applied to be and stuck with me

do 1 good thing for a customer they will tell only 1 person about your good service
do 1 bad thing and they will go tell 10+ more people about the bad service

word will spread and we wont get a ride anywhere

agree with jase, its stuff like that that made the sport like were it is now and nowhere will let us ride cause some people cant control themselfs.. as they say

2 wrongs dont make a right! both in the wrong in my eyes... dont get me wrong though i like both blokes but **** like that will get nothing but a bad taste in the mouth by alot of people... when i worked in retail a rule of thumb always applied to be and stuck with me

do 1 good thing for a customer they will tell only 1 person about your good service
do 1 bad thing and they will go tell 10+ more people about the bad service

word will spread and we wont get a ride anywhere

This stuff aint the reason why mini racing is the way it is. This stuff happens in all sports all over the country.
The reason why we cant ride anywhere is drug use and bad manners.

Latest posts

Back