Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini mullisha

Miniriders Legend
Reaction score
Went and checked this place out other day , bit more kid/ family place but had 1 sweet section on bigger track
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0hChYF1SNeQ?list=UUcv2bteJk4U9KpatgD0j_Ig" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
and heres a couple laps of it ..
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NNgHlkmjRLA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Seriously Shearer...you need to start posting your vids up here!! That is some seriously awesome racing :thumbup:

Went and checked this place out other day , bit more kid/ family place but had 1 sweet section on bigger track
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0hChYF1SNeQ?list=UUcv2bteJk4U9KpatgD0j_Ig" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
and heres a couple laps of it ..
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NNgHlkmjRLA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice Bretto! Been waiting for some one to head out there. So that's the new big track? Looks like 10" territory to me.

Doesn't look like there was too many people out there? We're they super strict with ya?

they pretty strict compared kenilworth , but its all for saftey as its a kids based park.
Goto be all covered up , called my young fella in as didnt have googles on once , and had o pull him up for going to fast to the tracks.
Is like lane ways to all tracks with exit and entrys , and place was quite as, we were only ones there really.And yer this is bigger track , smaller 1s had few little jumps , but nothing like the Booter line on track 4 haha , was only $20 for me to ride and $10 for kids, can camp out there , has nice creek and stuff , but 2-3 hrs drive for me

some young fellas rocked up on 125? 2 bangers later in the day , so geuss midsizes be ok , and think they go more on wheel size? have look at web page

Latest posts

Back