Pics of my new ride Ciniworx CXZ175

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ando

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
got pics of my new ride today and I AM STOKED it looks WICKED
(this is not blatant advertising lol)

so far these pics arent even on the Ciniworx website....

make sure you have something to wipe the drool off the keyboard handy :D

16-1.jpg

1-2-1.jpg

i dont have solid specs as yet but from what i'm told so far here is the list
175cc motor
molkt carb
weston forks
fastace hi/lo rear
cnc hubs
asv levers
and bling bits all over the show lol 'wank' factor hehe

got the full size 2500x1662 or so in my photobucket acc for any who wanna "Close Up" lol
My Bikes pictures by a_nevets - Photobucket

yeah man

looks trick as

i'll stick with mine but they look sweet as gunna do a vs. thread i reckon because i dont think there are major differences in the vert max i do see billet triples and a 175cc zonga and i'm a big fan of the weston forks as ya know

hmmm there might just have to be a linkage out 2010 the fight of the ttr

one thing that has been pointed out to me on these both this and the vertmax is the peg mounts welded to the frame on the dominator and the pitster makes a real wide stance this should make it narrower between ya legs hey

very nice Ando now ya just gotta hang on to it :D

now you can throw rocks at people all day like Cooly.

I AM LOST FOR WORDS...literally.... i cant say a thing ....might be accused of advertising if i was to point out something like its RED! hahaha

hell yeah coolie bring on the battle, i'm gonna need every cc atvantage i can get to make up for my crappyness lmao... although if i'm ridin against you i can probably count on you crashin once or twice
loser.gif

and dreads hangin on is a whole hell of a lot harder with the linkage puttin it down so much better and i don't need to throw rocks to see coolie eat dirt ROFLMAO

mxgirl... i'm not lost for words... EVERYONE knows red goes faster hehehe

oh yeah and mitch as far as price goes i can only say at the moment that rrp out of shop with bike put together with warranty etc is 2500... in box price should be less than that...

Last edited:
hmm a little skeptical at first cos i saw the sticker kit but i looked at every thing else and it started to do funny things to me

all the red bling looks awesome

NOW for the vids mate

maybe coolie is getting too thin and is getting thrown around more than he is use to...haha

gee thanks mxgrl lol thanks gotta be a good excuse to drink more and start hoofin a large pizza every day for lunch

i'm really hurtin bout no bloody motorbikes anyways ando ya bloody deadshit go and get fingered for ya family
this thing still wont beat me on the 90 around the track man you'll see

he he he

Sounds like you might be on some pain relief there Coolie...haha

I really cant talk havent dusted my bike off at all this month.....

now that's how a minibike SHOULD look hehe, black is the only way I roll
ando you've made me eat my words u bastard LOL

bloody jackin MY first thread........

then again its a good cause as long as we keep hangin it on coolie hahhahhahahaha

keep it up peeps :D

i was expecting you to say more that reasonably priced. im so glad to see competition for pitsterpro :)

thats got some serious "wank factor". whats the head on that engine? is that what zongas look like? i know little about them. I'm keen to see how this goes compared to the vertmax. keep us posted.
only thing i dislike about this bike is the sticker kit, its a bit childish with pretty stars lol :p

thats got some serious "wank factor". whats the head on that engine? is that what zongas look like? i know little about them. I'm keen to see how this goes compared to the vertmax. keep us posted.
only thing i dislike about this bike is the sticker kit, its a bit childish with pretty stars lol :p

I can tell ya right now this will eat the Vertmax. 175 vs 155Z. ;)

Is it me or does that thing look exactly like the ooooh sooo new Vertmax...??:confused:actually it looks a bit cheesier in my book with all that ano stuff on it!

Last edited:
Is it me or does that thing look exactly like the ooooh sooo new Vertmax...??:confused:actually it looks a bit cheesier in my book with all that ano stuff on it!

Geezus mountain you are such a negative vibe merchant sometimes ... we are an Aussie based forum mate .... not sure what you can get ya hands on over there but we've been starved of choice over here mate with no option other than a pitster for ages .... so yes mate they really are oooh soo new here ... they really are ... and yes they are very similar but there are differences ..... motor ,forks ,shock ... but so what ?

we are just happy to at last have choice ...no need to burst our bubble :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back