Pics of my new ride Ciniworx CXZ175

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ando trav write a review! a detailed one too! just look at the bikes guys its obviously going to be very similar to the rev mx but faster

Why faster? i think it's gonna end up to be the exact same bike (175 RMX) with a different colour

nah guys, they may actually be reasonably different, even both 175 models....
The CZX runs Weston suspension, and a Molkt carby, the RMX runs DNM suspension, and an OKO carby....

overall the bikes will be very similar, in regards to what works, what catches, what needs fixing straight up, overall build quality etc, but i'm more interested in the performance DIFFERENCES between the two, as they'll actually go a bit differently...
The RMX will be snappy as shit with the OKO, the CZX will put out similar power, but in a much different fashion owing to the Molkt... and the suspension is already established as being different between the two...

A review will be great, but a COMPARISON would be even better... someone buy a Cini in ride with me... :)

nah guys, they may actually be reasonably different, even both 175 models....
The CZX runs Weston suspension, and a Molkt carby, the RMX runs DNM suspension, and an OKO carby....

overall the bikes will be very similar, in regards to what works, what catches, what needs fixing straight up, overall build quality etc, but i'm more interested in the performance DIFFERENCES between the two, as they'll actually go a bit differently...
The RMX will be snappy as shit with the OKO, the CZX will put out similar power, but in a much different fashion owing to the Molkt... and the suspension is already established as being different between the two...

A review will be great, but a COMPARISON would be even better... someone buy a Cini in ride with me... :)

Cini comes with Molkt or OKO.
:aetsch:

come to melbourne anytime ya want Tom and we'll go for a ride :D i'm keen to try one with an OKO too

The Munchkin is trying to get me over there for the Franga ride day, but unless i rob a bank, money wont let it happen. unless MR wants to sponsor me the fuel in the interest of having a shootout of the bikes creating the biggest waves in pitbiking this year..... Nudge nudge wink wink wink....

and Mileszodiac, yes, the Cini can be ordered with either Molkt or OKO, but i believe standard fitment is the Molkt 26mm roundslide oval bore?

and yes, just the difference in carbies makes for two completely different engines... ;)

Andy (the Guru) at big50's measure one of the molkts and word is that its a genuine 26mm... if that makes it a 28mm oval or 26mm round bore i have no idea, thats just the good word from above :p

you may want to put off getting here for a ride day since Franga SUCKS maybe parwan or other, maybe for a wonthaggi day... might have to pass a collection plate around :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back