Pics of my new ride Ciniworx CXZ175

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you acutally call them Jap bikes...Where exactly are they made now.

Yes. Despite the fact that a lot of components are made in China (sometimes even the whole bike), the tooling used is generally of a higher standard, as is quality control. They are based on proven designs and have a reputation to uphold.

Aside from that, generally the decent race oriented Jap bikes (even the WR/CRFX road/trail variants) are still made in Japan :)

Keep digging, if you compare apples with oranges you will get shot down.

Well my hubby is calling from the kitchen dinners ready....haha...yeah men can go there too

I'm sure most guys on this forum do there own cooking, or cook for their partners... It's not the 1960's any more! :D

Ok, I've had enough... I know you want to get your post count up, but as you pointed out earlier, this thread is suppose to be about Ando's bike. If you continue like this you may be a senior member but the little red box on your profile will stay red!

The more bikes produced out of china the better quality...They may not be in the same league yet but the gap is closing...

Ando make sure you get some vid up next week I want to see how your bike went...

it seems i'm the cameraman of the crew shezz since i dont think it came out of the bag once and i was riding :D

had a blast tho... the tracks were awesome, the hill climbs so much easier with the bigger bike and kick ass rear suspension the back wheel barely left the ground...

and rip i'll measure it tomorrow...

Last edited:
Practise Day at Wonthaggi this Sunday 2nd May.
The DMCC are offering 4 x 20min sessions for minis only to ride the big track so anyone interested please come. They are taking new members on the day.
Wonthaggi directions and membership details on the DMCC web.
This is a brilliant track for all riders. Well maintained and great facilities.
The more people we get, the more ride days!
We can also take this opportunity to look at improvements to the Kids/Mini track and make plans to get it up and running.
The DMCC is a huge club (members such as Cameron Taylor) and if we can hook up with them then we will have a permanent place to ride which im sure everyone down south would love.

NEW CXZ175 Midsize and CXF250 Fullsize bike will on display!

Shez

it seems i'm the cameraman of the crew shezz since i dont think it came out of the bag once and i was riding :D

had a blast tho... the tracks were awesome, the hill climbs so much easier with the bigger bike and kick ass rear suspension the back wheel barely left the ground...

and rip i'll measure it tomorrow...

yeah come to think off it i probably had plenty of time to get some footage but i was way to busy riding and when i wasn't riding i was waiting for ando to try and climb up hillz
maybe the 175 was to much for him i just reckon he wasn't going fast enough but regardless after a few clicker tweeks this bike is freakin awsome it hauls ass and corners and rails ruts like there not even there...

will get some footage this weekend maybe

Whos going to Wonthaggi Sunday...we are just trying to get some numbers?

hell yeah i'm in with the new whip!!! hoping for some sunshine or those big bikes are gonna chop it up!!

i'm sure you know coolie's in already :D

yeah bully this weekend its on if someone will hold the camera... might try get some lap times again too :D tho the results are a forgone conclusion... ed wins... then the stragglers coolie then me coming last :p

oh yeah Rip the carb i haven't measured yet either but its gotta be the 26mm oval (24mm) molkt... it makes it lack a little up top compared to coolie's pe26... but i kinda like it like that at the moment :p ... coolie gave it a ride and loved it but begged for gears b4 we did the main jet out to 112... the linkage is f......g outstanding, i havent adjusted the comp in hi or lo speed settings but the rebound was sped up a bit.
i need to give coolies a ride again to compare the 26 again but i think at this stage i'm more than happy to be a grandma and get used to the power, linkage and better ergo's.

i tell ya bout hillclimbing too... i wouldnt have made it up a quarter of the way without the new bike... i'm a bit of a newb on the climbs :D

Last edited:
well i've ridden it once, well 2 and a bit days and have only tuned the carb, tweaked susp, and for my weight i'll throw 15w oil in the forks to perfect em...

thought rather than adding to the review later i figured i'd write a better one with a bit more time on the bike... it's only been on trails and hill climbs no track experience on it yet.

not sure if i've already said it here in the thread but....

For all those interested RRP $2490 CXZ175
All miniriders get a discount

Last edited:
hmmm.. good price for a big block.... :D

i believe sirs and madams, that the new era has cometh....
two new high-end pitties entering the market for under $2.5k, both looking like giant killers that may topple a certain pedastool...

interesting times ahead...

Think all children should keep an eye on the Review section over the coming weeks... :D

definitely the coming weeks... i always hated writing essays and shit so i'm dragging my feet for sure on this one

i'll probably just cheat and copy layouts and shit from other reviews especially thump's blitz thread...

and yeah its a new age in minibikes for sure now thumpy, the ergo's and linkage is simply amazing on the new bike, its a massive step up from the old 125 vert mini size frame and seat... and with the discounts it makes the bikes all the more affordable for what you get.

Are you going to post some more pics on here ando?

Review, or at least impressions, would be great! I'm keen to see how the beast compares to the RevMX.

Pretty sure the similarities will be numerous, it's the little differences that will build the competition and push for development of even better bikes :D

Latest posts

Back