Piercings/Tattoo's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got some new ink done yesterday, full colour sleeve taking way longer than I hoped.

inside the elbow is gnarly.

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

photos were taken with my phone, dont really show how bright the colours are.

I hope that washes off mate. :)

logic

Last edited:
I was fortunate enough to be born with a suitable number of orifices in my dermal layers. I do bear a colored mark from an evening of inebriation though; a simple yellow smiley face on my right shoulder. He IS impaled on a Trident, but still...

yeh, i have a few speed hole modifications. and some graphics. it adds HP trust me.

i got knuckles, hand, half sleeve, top outlined bottom filled, gay star on my hip that i dont remember, a few more drunked tattoos up my leg, skulls and a pirate **** haha, alone with 2 stick people holding hands for my ex, with our names, a random **** on my ankle, and a big **** on my thigh :)

19752.jpg

19753.jpg

19754.jpg

Medusa should be finished in a month time!

Have a tat on my left butt cheek and a tribal fish on most of my lower right leg!

Chest outline.. Mother****er tattooed my nipple.

5784298735_c5659dca87.jpg

Camera on my arm

5784254955_19c2c35941.jpg

Finger mo' and other crappy finger tattoos.

5784841692_38afdd5875.jpg

5784841762_a2ed6d496f.jpg

As well as some dodgy drunken home done jobs on my thigh im not proud of.

Couple of piercings.. neck, lip and stretched ears.

i got both sides of my lip done and top and bottom belly button lol im not a poofta it just pulls hoes haha
and i got swallow birds on each collar bone both bout the same size as cd's
and bull f--ng s--t ya can get tattoo'd professionally it is around especially in bigger cities like the places youse are from

Last edited:
I was fortunate enough to be born with a suitable number of orifices in my dermal layers. I do bear a colored mark from an evening of inebriation though; a simple yellow smiley face on my right shoulder. He IS impaled on a Trident, but still...

My partner has a "phoenix" on her hip or upper thigh. I think it looks more like an ugly lyre bird and I have thought about taking the grinder to it several times whilst she slept.

I am sure some Feminazi would try to pin me with attempted murder but I like to think of it as beautification or plastic surgery with power tools.

I have nearly been "marked" several times but have been either too drunk to be tattooed or not drunk enough. I guess I have never attended the skin artists store as the planets aligned.

When I have seriously considered getting a tattoo, whilst sober, I made the decision I would keep the image I wanted on paper for 1 yr. If the image still meant as much to me 12 months later I would do the deed.

I am yet to be inked and I guess that means I have made the right decision or I have a short attention span.

logic

left lip?

Either you are female and that is "the other lips" you are referring to or you are lying on your side, or I am just way to old and there is another meaning of lip I just don't get.

Please explain.

logic

I have a few tattoos nothing to special i just get what ever feels good at the time .

I have 6 piercings :) 2 in the lobe of each ear, my right tragus and my left eyebrow :)

A lot of people get a tattoo of <3 MUM or DAD... I'm gonna get a tattoo drawn by my mum and a tat drawn by my dad :) I think it will be awesome :)

Latest posts

Back