Piercings/Tattoo's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha yeah he nipple was pretty rough... not looking forward to the shading on that.

Got this done today too

254235_10150283544555350_636230349_9751799_7189835_n.jpg

IMG_0855.jpg

got this a couple of weeks ago :)

and have my eyebrow and tregus pierced :)

I wear a kokring that I let the girls at the pub use for a hula-hoop when I get liquored up.

thats cool lad! going to get my sleeve drawn up in july in brissie hopefully

B5A57CB2-0409-4AA2-AA5C-CAF93BB64E1F-2577-00000490EE37F793.jpg

Excuse the ugly mug shot but i started my cheast because i carnt think of a solid idears for the rest of my arm haha . Another seshion on it in 2 weeks.

Lets keep this thread alive !!!! I know there are alot of Mini riders and riders is general who are tatted up this last post is almost a year old and no one only gets one tattoo , they get one then another etc etc so post up your new ink mates !!!
I have 6 ear piercings but i only wear the ones in my cartilage and i also have my tong pierced
all my tattoos are on one arm im trying to get a full sleeve before i get any any were els .
I could not flip this one around to read but it says RIP Carman
Snapshot_20121126_3.jpg

Snapshot_20121126_2.jpg

Snapshot_20121126.jpg

Last edited:
Been a while since some ones posted, sooooo here goes.

I have 10mm stretched lobes, second lobe and both tragus. Had my anti tragus done but it didn't work out.

Also have a sugar skull tattoo

yquvagyt.jpg

Getting another tattoo on Saturday, im pretty excited? For those who have had the inner arm near the shoulder done does.it hurt lol

Soooo kind of tattoo related. But has anyone had a tattoo removed by laser and have photos of how it turned out? I'm booked in to have a tattoo removed and crapping myself on how much it's going to hurt and worried how it will turn out.

Latest posts

Back