Piercings/Tattoo's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my cousin has used Laser Tattoo removal on her upper arm, a barbed wire band approx 1" tall going around her arm
after 8 treatments were done, she has given up.
it looks really bad now, has only lost maybe 1/2 the ink, and has cost about $800
the removal clinic said it could be done in 2 sessions.

i think it would all depend on how deep the tattoo was done originally,
the quality of the ink, and the persons skin type maybe.
then there is the laser clinic too, wrong settings used maybe ?

Been a while since some ones posted, sooooo here goes.

I have 10mm stretched lobes, second lobe and both tragus. Had my anti tragus done but it didn't work out.

Also have a sugar skull tattoo

yquvagyt.jpg

Getting another tattoo on Saturday, im pretty excited? For those who have had the inner arm near the shoulder done does.it hurt lol

I got a 3/4 Sleeve and the only part that had any ounce of pain was my elbow lol but it wasnt a pain as such it just vibrated my whole arm making it uncomfortable.
but you should have no pain on the inner arm if your not a girl hahah

Pretty well any where that doesn't see a lot of sun will cause pain,

any body who's says tattoos don't hurt either don't have one or have Chevy badges on the commodores! ;)

any body who's says tattoos don't hurt either don't have one or have Chevy badges on the commodores! ;)[/QUOTE]

Lol

my cousin has used Laser Tattoo removal on her upper arm, a barbed wire band approx 1" tall going around her arm
after 8 treatments were done, she has given up.
it looks really bad now, has only lost maybe 1/2 the ink, and has cost about $800
the removal clinic said it could be done in 2 sessions.

i think it would all depend on how deep the tattoo was done originally,
the quality of the ink, and the persons skin type maybe.
then there is the laser clinic too, wrong settings used maybe ?

Oh geeez not what i was hoping to hear haha.

Latest posts

Back