Pimpit or Pitpro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyle

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
sorry to keep asking your opinions on pit bikes but I'm back on the pit bike market after the CRF50 deal fell through (sold, god damn it!:mad: ). I've been fixed on the Pitpro 140XR of a while now and all research has resulted in all round great reviews for the PP. But only recently I've found the Pimpit Industries bikes, they seen to be well built and according to the spec sheet consist of "quality components", both the Pimpit and pitpro have a Lifan 140, virtually the same seat height and have mostly the same components, at least that's what I gather from the Pimpit Industries website and the spec sheet on ebay for the PP. So if any one owns a Pimpit please tell me how they stack up against the PP or even how much they cost, maybe i"m not looking hard enough but the Pimpit website don't seen to have any prices:confused: . I would hate to buy a Pitpro only to find I could have gotten a far better Pimpit for a few bucks extra......I've put up the links to the spec sheets for both the Pitpro and the Pimpit if anyone is interested.

Cheers Kyle.

PIMPIT INDUSTRIES AUSTRALIA - PIT BIKE PHOTOS, PICS, SPECS, WORLDWIDE SHIPPING.
2008 140XR PITPRO RACE, DIRT BIKE THUMPSTAR PIT TRAIL - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 04-Apr-08 20:00:00 AEST)

id go with the pimpit personall
from memory the pimpit is 1200
its just small things on the pimpit seem better quality then the pp

yeh ive heard mostly good things about the pitpro aswell and im thing of getting one but the pimpit seems a LITTLE beter like the exhayst,hubs,swing arm and a couple other things so id get the pimpit

Yes the Pimpit has all very good quality parts including good suspension. The 140cc is $1400 and I think the 150cc is $1500. I would go for the Pimpit over the Pitpro!

Last edited:
Yes the Pimpit has all very good quality parts including good suspension. The 140cc is $1200-$1400 but im not sure how much the 150cc is. The only thing letting this bike down is that the subframe is not bolt on but apart from that it is a strong decent frame. I would go for the Pimpit over the Pitpro!

All your plugs for pimpit seemed to have rubbed off on ducar, hes plugging them now :D:D Or is he on the same deal as you:D:D

Thanks for the responses guys, this might be a stupid question but what is the pipe beside the exhaust head in the pimpit pics?

Cheers Kyle

If u mean the pipe next to the muffler it spits out any oil overflow. Great for the riders behind u lol but I think its just a gimmick

Don't be fooled by the BS and kiddies that are sucked in by the pretty colours on the pimpit bikes. Take you time and have a closer look at them and you will see for yourself that they are pretty average and have been slapped together from the parts bin.

Pimpit?? bahahah...righto then.

Shows how long I've been out of the "scene"

they look sweet, couldnt be that bad, it would hold up better then some china's on the market.

for a bike with all that billet work on it it sure is cheap, alot spent on billet parts less spent on frame and engine9the croutial parts) that bike is all just looks nothing else, pitpro 140xr looks good but handles and runs even better

Pitpro xr
Yeah i thought that too, supposedly the pimpit bikes are TDR motos and, from the looks of the TDR website, aren't really a recognized pit bike manufacturer and seem to be fairly low key, I've certainly never heard about them before. taking a closer look at the frame on the pimpit it doesn't seem to reach out to the rear plastic, whereas on the Pitpro it does, and I won't have much money after buying it to replace broken plastics:( . For all the good looks, I think they're just dressing up a poor bike to begin with, or maybe I'm wrong, does anybody else agree with binking and Pitpro xr? I've attached a pic of the area around the rear plastic and a link to the TDR moto site.

Cheers Kyle

TDR Moto 77 140cc Lifan

Last edited:
That's because the subframe is on top of the guard which is GOOD ........ NO dirt and crap sprayed up under the seat ...... I like the Pimpit .... Email the seller and ask for a pic of a bike with the seat and tank OR the complete plastics removed so we can get a sqizz at the frame ........ :)

the 140xr is like that aswell u cant see the frame from the back isnt it???

i am gunna buy a pit pro 140 xr in the next cuple of weeks and i wass going to get it from maylands but im not sure if they deliver
does anyone know if they do or not

Latest posts

Back