Pimpit or Pitpro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just had another look at the site then and there was nowere that said by or add to cart or anything so im not sure
it sucks if they dnt cas im in nsw and they had a good price on it

Hi Guys.
Duddles...We can ship a bike to you no problem !.
Just contact us via Email and we will sort it for you.

Cheers Brian

the 140xr is like that as well u cant see the frame from the back isn't it???

Yeah motoxxx you're right, I've gotten the 140xr and the normal 140cc confused, sorry about that mate:eek: and thanks to everyone that posted:) And just a couple more questions, do the 140xr's have marzocchi forks like the pimpit? And does anyone own a TDR moto or does anyone think they're decent pit bikes?

Cheers Kyle.

i have been checkin both these bikes out for a while now and the pitpro doesnt have the marzocchi forks but i think that the pimpit forks are marzocchi replicas
i think thats wat it means by reps
i am going to go with the pitpro 140xr mainly because there are a few ppl that own them and can back em up i coudnt rele find much differnce between the bikes

none of them 2 bikes have marzocchi forks

they are worth about 1200 at the least on there own mate no chance, they would be REP'S

A pic of the Pimpit frame

for a bike with all that billet work on it it sure is cheap, alot spent on billet parts less spent on frame and engine9the croutial parts) that bike is all just looks nothing else, pitpro 140xr looks good but handles and runs even better

This is the frame that is on the Pimpit but not sure about the colors

TRELLIS_WHITE.jpg

Last edited:
sorry I should have mentiond that this is the frame on the current model. The pics on the site dont have the cradle frame as they are the old model. Im told the site will be updated soon as the new stock is about 4 weeks away.

Same frame as what's on the DHZ Monster Pro Bikes ..... I've got 3 of 'em .... They look strong enough to hold a truck .... frame weight 6.5 KGS ... :D

A few more pics

Here are some pics of the new model with the trellis frame

150_2008_14.jpg

CRADLE_FRAME_3.jpg

150_ENGINE3.jpg

PIMPIT_GANGSTER.jpg

Last edited:
Same frame as what's on the DHZ Monster Pro Bikes ..... I've got 3 of 'em .... They look strong enough to hold a truck .... frame weight 6.5 KGS ... :D

So you have expierience with this frame? Are they really a strong frame? I have the single trellis simmilar to the Pitpro but the twin tube does look nice and strong.

Latest posts

Back