Pit bike exhaust for '05 CT110 Posty???????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Towers

Reaction score
Lookin for an exhaust my outer diameter is 32mm but whats the differnce between exhausts made for KLX style and CRF style? Also the intake on my carb is 22mm are there any bigger carbs i could put on with out changing manifold?

Thanks

ive got a 26mm dhz copy mikuni carby and dhz manifold on a ct110 engine with a fast 50's 1" exhaust
pipe. goes great. couldnt be happier with the performance gain.
with the bigger carby you can feel the difference and if you buy it from dhz it comes with a manifold that just bolts on so i wouldnt bother trying to keep the original one..
as for pipes we have found a 1" diameter header works best on a stock engine with a 26mm carb. any pipe will do that has that diameter header but i wouldnt go much bigger than that or it starts getting hard to tune. hope that helps a little?

Yeh cheers man jus doin bit of research

not sure on the exhaust you would have to email them and ask for dimensions of header all i know is when we put bigger than 25mm headers on a stock ct110 engine we couldnt get rid of the bog when you open the throttle up quickly. so we found 1" diameter best for us to get maximum power out of a stock engine with only mods being pipe and carby

Latest posts

Back