pit bike forks on dhz dpro r 140

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

callumdhz140

Reaction score
my forks that are stock with the dhz 140 somtimes get stuck when they compress how do i fix this ?

Most likely your missing a spacer (or 2) from your front wheel, or your forks aren't at the same height.

Edit yeah if they do the same thing when the wheels off then bother reading below
I have got the same problem.. is it that they dont rebound much? have you had them apart before?
i think my dampers have somthing inside of them from failing spacers on the top of the fork one fork does it the otherone was fine after i cleaned it out

Like zwebx said, if you take the wheel off and push down the forks and they still do it its an internal problem with the forks, the stuffed one will stick(not rebound), if they don't do it when the wheel is removed then you may have a bent leg or tweaked clamps

I have gpx 660 mine stay down a tiny bit is that normal wat I mean is when you purposely push down down on shocks let them come up on there own,they come back up but not the whole way I can still pull them 5 -10mm after they rebound on there own its not much just always wondered if it was a normal I have other stock shocks that do the same thing??

I think thats your sag setting man, add some spacers on top of your springs to reduce it

Yeah it's normal mate its sag, so basically when you ride into ruts, bumps and that kind of thing the wheel will fall giving it more chance to keep contact with the ground so you can maintain control. I wouldn't use spacers unless its a huge sag because you'll just turn your forks into a hard set of pogo sticks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

there are measurements your meant to take, and set it up correctly then fine tune it
aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.png

Yea it's not concerning amount apart from that they have performed we'll out of box lol,thanks for the input lads

Latest posts

Back