Pit Bike Frame Destruction Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing that thread with the busted Braaap thread I thought I’d add it to this collection too
1braaap.jpg

1braaap2.jpg

Since I’m here I’ll add another nice clean snap taken from Mini4’s magazine.

I thought this quote from Mini4’s editor Alessandro Davolio suited this thread:

“The most important thing to keep in mind is that what will never be broken is our passion!”

0c369c60.jpg

8d1284f0.jpg

3cd59748.jpg

A few months ago I noticed the back end of my Atomik 125's felt unusually squidgy and loose when i was riding off a gutter in front of my house. I thought to myself "I bet the frame's broken." Sure enough it has a rusty crack on both sides near where the swingarm joins the frame, what a piece of ****... Oh well, I'm going to be using the engine to make a little offroad buggy. Might as well seeing as the bars are snapped and bent, Petrol tank leaks out the top, forks have pitting and rust on them, centre of the triple clamp has huge play and the rear shock has no damping plus half of the bearings are ****ed too. Never buying another chinese bike, ends up costing more time and money to look after a chino bike than a jap bike once you've bought it.

Last edited:
Is that the new lxr chopper^^^

Thats gotta suck mate... How'd ya manage it?

landed bad on a upramp at superx last year lol , hence why im building a full klx now

You can use mine i dont mind.

Why dont the portuguese forum members join this forum??

I think some of them are registed here.. but I'm not sure.

The forum I am referring to is this: Pit Bike Masters
If the advertising of other foruns is not allowed, I apologize.

I wanted to use some of these photos to show what can happen with cheap pit bikes.

And IF you let me use it, I'll mention your forum of course :)

Latest posts

Back