Pit Bike FRAME P*RN

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my question is what are they running the water pump off

pretty sic idea i'd like to see a hi powered water cooled horizontal engine

Ill make a new thread for it , there is a fair bit of info about it and will surely get some posts

my question is what are they running the water pump off

pretty sic idea i'd like to see a hi powered water cooled horizontal engine

Not quiet the high powered engine though just some 150cc. Gotta love the names the Chinese come up with, this ones from 'Cool Power King' lol

7086c716.jpg

f8a7b2e1.jpg

Last edited:
And duno where i found this...

Dirt-Bike-Parts-CNC-Klx-Style-Frame-Kit.jpg

Looks like the frame on this bike

150CC_Dirt_Bike_CPKDB_150.jpg

2010322.jpg

69990a.jpg

K74.jpg

A bike from Foes Racing (also shows their ever popular bike stand with optional 4x4 hardwood blocks to get that extra height need to get your wheels off the ground)
070904bottom.jpg

Whats the go with these old GT "Titainium" frames, are they made from anything that even closely resembles Titainium?

ffcb5cd2.jpg

The Bucci frames are the best engineered hands down ... They maintain the greatest side on cross section where it counts ...

I always enjoy reading your comments on the strengths and weaknesses in frame designs.

Are those forks on that Bucci in front Paioli's as well?

I just wondered why one of those 5 Bucci's in that pic had different colour forks :confused-smiley-013

Dunno ... They don't give much info ... The mountain might know ...

not so much the frame , but the forks ! awesome .

Fast50 is one of my favorite 50 brands , they havnt sold out and gone big forks / extended frames and +4 swingarms for the 50's . they have kept it original from the start.

fmxmag4.jpg

Also these ones , i think they have been posted.
product_image.php

product_image.php

Latest posts

Back