Pit Bike Repair/Parts Manuals / Exploded views

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought a used pocket bike I'm wanting to fix and trade for a pit bike. Its got a 110cc ducar 3 valve in it. Everything is there but the wireing looks like it's been messed up. The cdi box and coil are still there but there is wires everywhere. I need to figure out how to wire it back up or a way I can else due a wire harness myself. Please let me know ASAP it's much appreciated. Thanks

Looks like a very helpful post with number of links leading to proper information about different, important parts of vehicle and gives information in an easy language and is really helpful as manuals are very easily misplaced and getting all this information online makes it available on the go, and we may face trouble on the way.

Great thread but is there a workshop manual for the yx 140 motor like a Gregory's style?

Anybody read this is it worth reading? Mini Motocross and Pit Bike Performance Handbook

Any ideas where I can find a shop manual for a mini bike manufactured by Buyang, 2007, 107cc? Thanks

Last edited:
Lifan 110 engine manual

Hey Fellas,
Just bought a 2nd hand TTY110 for the kids. Needs a little work but I am pretty handy and generally dont mind tinkering anyway. Just wondering if anyone has or knows of a link to a service/workshop manual for it. The engine is a Lifan 110cc semi auto.
IMG_4803.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back