Pit bike shops, Central Coast NSW.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Simon290

Are there any pitbike shops on the central coast, NSW other than ProRacer in West Gosford? I'd prefer not to go there :mmph: . I heard Fat50's is re-opening, lets hope so.

yeah i know what you mean......, yeah fat 50s ie timmo is still going.
He is up at somersby, he has pitsters and dhz's, he even opened up on a sunday for my mate to buy a bike, good bloke too, very helpful.
Good prices and bikes, ill be getting my next bike from there.
Ill post his number when i find it.

there is good shop in newcastle for all ur one stop mini bike needs mingn 50z 49565643 one of the most helpful guys around and supports all the rusty series

yeah i know what you mean......, yeah fat 50s ie timmo is still going.
He is up at somersby, he has pitsters and dhz's, he even opened up on a sunday for my mate to buy a bike, good bloke too, very helpful.
Good prices and bikes, ill be getting my next bike from there.
Ill post his number when i find it.

where abouts in somersby is he?

Are there any pitbike shops on the central coast, NSW other than ProRacer in West Gosford? I'd prefer not to go there :mmph: . I heard Fat50's is re-opening, lets hope so.

not really but what sort od parts are you after or bikes?

Dhz/pitster pro can get just about anything you need and is always easy to deal with

and yer the guy at pro racer is a ****wit

um.......up the back of the industrial area somewhere, just give him a call. What bikes does mingin 50s have? does anyone know?

Sweet thanks man. I've needed parts for a few months now and considering i cant be bothered to get them off eBay, iv'e just stopped riding because id rather stop riding than buy from the blokes at pro racer, there both dodgey bastards and do not deserve sales. Does Greg have an actual shop? If so whats the address please?

just ring him he will let u know the address 0416152860

boyds moto surgery at charmhaven does some pit bike work and has some very limited engine parts stock

You can try Marshall Motorsports at Glendale for all your pitbike needs.

Latest posts

Back