Pit bike shops in brisbane [southside]

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clipper351

Reaction score
Hey guys who an recomend a good shop for pitty spares in brizzy south found a couple Yamoto,Affordable Dirt Bikes,Shulzee,Market Direct, I've found the best one yet is at Capallaba, Australia's Cheapest Dirt Bike & Quads [nice bunch and cheap] is there any more who just cater to the pit bike market ? I found the Empire @ North Coast but don't know address or shit can some1 help me?: Is it worth the drive to sunny coast?

never realy support the local shop down this way

had a bad experiance a while back

i online all my parts these days

what store was ur bad experice cos im a coaster too like to know what happened and what store it was so i dont get done over by them same place cheers bud

ahh thumpking

the ol YAMOTO AND DGS both in moss street

im my opinion look for our sponcers as they know what we need ,or shop online

as for the rest they can suck my ####

im no fool and have been round bike my whole life ,still have my cr500 84 model in my shed

so when i go to a shop of chinny importers i want to be treated like a person

NOT piece of turd that chose not to buy 1 of there piece's of shit ,at over inflated prices

so in my book south side chinny shops can kiss my ass

EDIT : Oh and if your ever down that way look for the 2 black marks leaving Yamoto
there mine with a get fucked attatched

Last edited:
hi there mate... where abouts do u live??

i know of australia's cheapest dirt bikes and quads... (3 sons racing) the owner is max.. really knows his shit and they are well priced aswell.. my motor is actualy getting sent down to max today to get new cam, piston, rings, valve springs installed.

there is also another one just down the road aswell, called All wheel Imports (DDR). Same drive way you take to go to video ezy. but just drive behind it. Wade and Deano own the shop, they are friends of mine, very well priced in there, they also sell a lot of vintage bikes aswell, but still sell the pit bike range aswel, and have a huge range of billet parts, spare parts, and performance parts. check them out aswell mate.

where abouts you from mate.. if u are local to the redlands send me a pm with where u ride, we'll have to hook up for a ride..

theres 1 at strathpine if you no were strathpine is?
very bad service tho.. got lots of cheap stuff but ver very bad servic

lol i work for max at 3 sons imports (australias cheapest dirt bikes and quads)his a good man and his bikes are the cheapest around and very good quility. we have a full range of spare parts and riding gear and offer full machinical service we have great service so come down to 3 sons. 91 redland bay road capalaba qld.

Latest posts

Back