pit bike shops in dandenong???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qwerty123

Reaction score
hi i am just curious is there any pitbike shops in dandenong close to the train station(walking distance) because i need a new 125cc motor for my bike any places where i can get a motor for $300 :confused:

yes i looked at that but i need a new motor tomorrow because im going to be in dande tomorow any way cant wait for the postage im desperate

choice

dandy dirt bikes are on hallam road about 500mtrs from the hallam station or hampton park station but i'd doubt he will have a crate motor there and he's a moron

otherwise stay on that train and head to pakenham ciniworx is about a k or so from the train station

thats it

there is also motorbike city in ferntree gully which is about the bottom of the dandenongs

lol well is there any other shops anywhere in pakenham i called up ciniworks but they have no engines in stock at the moment coming in next week (N)any shop in pakenham??

Whats the rush for the motor? Why cant you wait a few days to get one delivered to your door? Will probably be cheaper aswel.

catch the train the ferntregully and it's not a huge walk to motorbike city

Latest posts

Back