Pit Bike Track - Canberra Surrounds

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like Got idea of layout! :) , When pot burns in on the turns have tight inside line also. like 4m wide radius wide in turn

So this is what 120Tonnes looks like in 12 loads in a 9Tonne Tipper. All I need now is bobcat and a few mates. Got it locked in with them in exactly 4 weeks time... Let the building begin.. cant wait

Last edited:
Looking Good!!! :) , Be lots of fun build'n with bobcat too!..

Hello All! Alot has changed in the last few months since my last post. My mate wont let me borrow his bobcat so I went and got my own. Started work on the pit bike track today since I had the week off work and home alone. pics to follow soon.

Turns out it wasnt the hose.. Radiator failed pressure test and blew coolant everywhere... getting it repaired

So I got the radiator fixed, then i noticed the tilt ram rod was bent. Sent it into the hydraulic repairer. should have it back before xmas. Having more probs with the machine than building the track :p and besides.. its hella hot...

Hi, thanks for checking in. Do you still have a pit bike?

Latest posts

Back