Pit pro 125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hypa

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new here, also just purchased a pit pro 125cc SE (lifan)
And the bike has been great hasn't missed a beat just lacking a bit of power all round
So I'm planning on putting a 155z motor in it and then modifying that over time
Will this make much of an improvement? In other words is it worth doing or what other
Options do you guys recommend also I'm from Perth Australia if you can recommend a shop to get the motor or parts ect thanks in advance :)

Definately worth the conversion mate, not 100 percent but I think you need a different header for the zonger engines. Im pretty sure they are klx bend..

So there's quite a noticeable power difference then? And yea I'll get an adapter I till I end up getting a fmf 4.1 pipe my 125 at the moment seems to get a bit sluggish up too if on a slight hill I am 75kg tho so it's doing well haha

Welcome to Miniriders Hypa,

don't forget to drop by and say hello in out Introduce Yourself thread too.

another engine you could look at is the GPX125, it keeps up with most of the bigger engines, YX150/yx160 etc

cheers, Craig

Gpx is cheaper to, I just jucked one in a braaap pro frame it goes really well for what it is actually. I prefer it to my sons 160ho, as it revs so much harder and definately holds its own power wise compared to the 150/160cc engines. The bigger engines have a lot more upgrades available, tb heads, bbk etc. Tb has stopped making the head to suit the gpx so you are a little limited with upgrades on that front.

Latest posts

Back