pit pro 125RR engine HELP

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coire

Reaction score
hey guys i toped my bike up with petrol and after 10 minutes of riding it lost power in the engine and died and would just ride fine for a while and die again it would just lose all power when reving it but would idel fine the bike was left in the rain overnight and im thinking maby that it has got water in the tank could that be the problem how can i fix it thanks heaps

Take off the bowl on your carby and clean it out.. Yes it is most likely got water in it.. Dont worry, it shouldnt be anything major.. Just leave it over night and the water should dry up.. Good luck

Last edited:
as long as the cap is on the tank no water should get in. yeh as ben said clean out the carby, with water getting into the fuel, as you would now water gets to the bottom of the tank so if any is in there open up the throttle and give ita kick nd whatever water is inthere should be clered in a few kicks. water wouldn't actually stop the engine from starting but it may make it run a little funny or stop while running.
i would start with the carby which is usually what stops ikes from starting.
cheer.

Thanks

thanks heaps for your input guys ill do what you said how is it best to go about cleaning the carbie do i need carbie cleaner the bike would of got water in the tank beacuse the fuel cap has a hole in it without the breather hose on it so i think it must of got in throught there any other ideas on what to do would be appreacheated thanks

on the side of your carby if its a mikuni you have a pitpro so i assume you havnt changed the carby, there is a screw its on the airfilter side if you unscrew that it should drain your carby try that and see if that solves your problem.

Latest posts

Back