Pit pro 125rr Help?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coire

Reaction score
I recently went riding for about 30 mins and after having a rest i started the bike again and it just kept dying i would rev it and it would cough and then die and again today i rode it for around 15 mins and it did the same thing i would rev it and the engine would lose all power help would be great thanks:confused:

This is a wild guess but you're not riding it around while the choke is on are you?

That would make sense riding it while it was cold would be fine but once it warmed up that would kill the motor.

thanks

hey guys thanks im 99.9% sure im not riding with the choke on but ill make sure next time i ride

My only other thought is that there could be dirt and muck in the carby killing your fuel supply.

But that wouldn't explain why it would run for 15 mins and die.

Did you ride in the rain? Could be water in the carb.

I've ridden in rain before and it never seemed to affect it so i don't think it would be that especially because it would take a fair amount to get through the air filter.

I've ridden in rain before and it never seemed to affect it so i don't think it would be that especially because it would take a fair amount to get through the air filter.

And you wouldn't be able to ride for 15mins before it shat itself.

you would know if the choke was on it would be revving like crazy.

try cleaning out your carby and some fresh fuel.

you would know if the choke was on it would be revving like crazy.

try cleaning out your carby and some fresh fuel.

Agree, and clean your air filter while you are at it (I know the air filter is NOT the cause of your problem).

hi! i was having the same sort of probs with mine have you changed ur fuel filter since you bought it mine blocked up with plastic shavings from the fuel tank i also changed my pilot jet in the 26mm carb to a 27.5 and a 105 main jet. done about 5 tanks of fuel with these changes and have'nt had a prob at all

Latest posts

Back