Pit Pro 125rr, rear shock and upgrade question

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacko91

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Im new to this site and Chinese mini bikes,
Would some one please be able to recommend a reasonable rear shock that's a reasonable price ? I'm thinking fast ace but I'm not sure what model would fit my bike, does any one know ? Also does this bike use crf50 plastics, seat, fuel cap ect ?

Also Im wanting new grips, tires, bars, chain ect but once again not a hundred percent sure what will fit this bike. would anyone be able to post some links of aftermarket parts that will fit this ?

And Is there any other parts on it you recommend upgrading straight away ?

Thanks in advance guys

Welcome mate, from memory the 125rr comes with a 280mm shock(eye to eye measurement) and it is a 1000lbs spring this shock i linked has a 800lbs spring which will be fine for someone not weighing over 90 kilos maybe.GPX Moto Racing Rear Shock, 280mm 800LBS Spring, Rebound Adjustable
But if you want to step up a level you could go this DNM which is compression and rebound adjustable and makes for a comfortable ride ,280mm eye to eye and has a 1000lbs spring, and you would get a long service out of it, personally i have had both and all my fastace shocks have had dramas(just my opinion). The 125rr runs crf50 style plastics, fuel tank and cap.

There is different brands of bars but the most common and proven is the Pro taper SE xr50 crf50 style bars, are very strong and very hard to bend, PRO TAPER TUCKER ROCKY SE HANDLE BAR XR50 CRF50

As for grips, take your pic, but these from dhz and the others they list are as good as any name brand grips,
PRO TAPER MX GRIPS, METAL MULISHA SINGLE DENSITY

And chain, well the D.I.D brand chain is strong and looked after will look after you, im positive the 125rr has a 420# chain.
DID #420 Roller Chain, 136L

And tyres, well as long as you are looking for a 14x2.50 and 12"x3.00 then you can get them at any motorcycle store and each store usually sells different brands and styled knobbys, this link is for the kenda carlsbad type tyres, they have hard walls where your 125 has thin walled tyres, easy to pinch and get a flat.
Kenda Carlsbad K772 14F/12R Tyre & Tube

Everything i have linked is sourced from DHZ, they are a site sponsor and are in the know when it comes to pit bikes, also you would save on postage if you where to by multiple parts. Parts can be sourced thru ebay and also by googling and just looking.

If you use the search thread you will find lots on helping you better you bike and on things you should be looking out for and maintaining.

Latest posts

Back