Pit Pro 140cc Bigfoot

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingers

Reaction score
Model: Pit Pro

Make: 140cc Bigfoot

Year: 2009

Specs:
Engine: 140cc Lifan 4-stroke engine With Oil Cooler
Fuel capacity: 3l
Transmission: N1234
Suspension System: Extended USD front forks and reservoir rear shock absorber
Max speed: Claimed 100kmh ersonally Think Around 80 - 90kmh
Engine starting: Kick, Start In Any Gear
Brakes: Hydrolic
Frame: Pipe trellis mid size frame
Plastics: KLX Style

Who this bike is for: I personally think that this bike is good around the bush because of the bigger tyres but is also good around a track, we had a 125 bigfoot and a normall pp 125 run around a track togther and the bigfoot was a clear winner it cornered better and handled the terrain better than the smaller pp

Price: $1300 From Shop

Photo: Will have some more up 2moro without white stuff over stickers

10092008204.jpg

The bigfoot is a great bike and i have not had anyproblems with my bike at all, im extremly happy with this bike. The issue With the front tyre coming up to high and hitting the bashplate and motor has now been fixed by Pit Pro so there is no issue there. I have been for a few rides at a track at a freinds block which is a tight track through trees in forest type of land with a few rocks and this bike handled very well through it. This bike has quiet a bit of power and quiet a few times the front wheel felt like it didnt want to stay down whilst going around the track. We did compare both bigfoots the 125 and the 140 together and the 140 had a bit more power than the 125 and would overtake athe 125 on the straights but they were the same in handling, i would reccomend to get the 140 over the 125 purely because of the difference in power between the 2

This is a great bike and i would reccomend it to anyone that wants a bike that they can take up the bush but also around mini bike trails

Will be more than happy to answer any questions about this bike

Last edited:
125 Bigfoot and pp 125 on the track

13092008225.jpg

The Track, Goes up around around through the trees

13092008215.jpg

Back Side

15092008228.jpg

Front Side

15092008230.jpg

Looks just like the Atomik Reign 140 BigFoot only diff i can see is the the engine chain cover where the atomik is cut away, and the oil cooler on the atomik is black not silver, even comes just like the atomik with the white paper protecting the decals
same plain white fork protectors

ReignBigfoot140M-Black-thu.jpg

My Atomik has the silver swingarm

Last edited:
therees not much difference at all

supose its the same with all chinas tho

i got an atomik 140cc bigfoot and my mate has a pitpro 140cc bigfoot and they are the same besides a couple of little features personally i think the atomik is alot better my mate has had so much problems with his all i have had to fix is a tube cuse i pumped it up to much lol

Its a mid size bike, not a large bike, i am 5'10 and its fine for me, not sure how 6'5 would go

hmmm depends how you feel sitting on the bike im around 5'10" and it feels good for me, you should go to a shop and sit on one and see how it feels for you

I guess the best thing for me to do would go to a shop and sit on one and see if its comfotable. I got on one of the Orion bikes with the 17" front and the 14" rear and that was fine. The pitpro bigfoots are bigger so it should be ok.

big foots still have a 17" front and a 14" rear, the seat height might be a tad bigger maybe, not too sure bout that. But if the orion feels fine i dont see why the pit pro would be any different

Latest posts

Back