PIT PRO 160 bigfoot

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freak370

Reaction score
hey does anyone know anything about the 160 bigfoot by pitpro
anyone got a review or something that would be great
its recently come up on ebay
for 1600 thanks

I recently bought a pitpro 140xr and the quality is great for the price, the 160bf looks very similar but it has inferior rear suspension and tires and probably a few other bad parts.
nothings broken on my bike yet and pitpro's customer service is pretty good so far

ok thanks
have fun with ur new bike
my mate wants the 150xr he loves pittys and he wants me to get one too
but i dont like them as much so im gonna get a bigger one
wat kind of assembly did u have to do

attach the handlebars......... the throttle, clutch etc. are already attached to the bars so just bolt them on
put the rear shock bolt on
put the front wheel on
My bike came with no instructions but it's all very easy to do, just use common sense
then u gotta go over the whole bike and tighten everything with locktight
then u gotta put good oil in like 20w50 mineral oil, I used castrol 4t

btw I wasn't trying to suggest u got the xr, just letting you know the pitpro bikes are pretty good in general imo

Last edited:
they seem to be pretty whiceked bike.. Pit Pro are probably the best bike for there money if your going cheap. The first thing to add to your bike are Pro Taper handle bars, and good tyres.. but i think they come with Kenda Carlsbad which are good tyres! :d

nope, tires are generic and if they're anything like the 125rr's they're really bad

I wonder why the 160 bigfoot isn't on pitpro's official site

Latest posts

Back