"Pitbike 5 Hole Design Silencer Insert"

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ Silence has its benefits. Mainly for test running, tuning in a urban neighbourhood.

^^^ Silence has its benefits. Mainly for test running, tuning in a urban neighbourhood.

if you tune your bike with that in the pipe it will not run cleanly when you remove it. it is a good idea to silence the bikes a little as the noise is what most people complain about.

yep my pitty is louder than my 450 i reckon

i need to do something about that i reckon

Yeah my LXR is easily louder than a 450.

PC pipe is meant to drop idle noise by almost half which is a good start.

my crf88 with pc pipe is too loud. would love to get an insert for the PC pipe, but have changed over to the stock pipe for now.

my crf88 with pc pipe is too loud. would love to get an insert for the PC pipe, but have changed over to the stock pipe for now.

On big bikes with PC pipes, you can actually get different style end caps that greatly reduce noise. Mine originally had the full open one, now I have the cone style setup. Tiny sacrifice in power for a much quieter bike. The full open one sounds mint but it gave me real bad headache's after a couple of hours. You shouldn't have to wear ear plugs to ride your bike!! lol

The mini/midsize version of PC pipes have the end caps fixed as part of the pipe. Would be nice to have end cap options on them as well.

ah yes, i been thinking of getting one of these.

me and the wife have 2.5 acres and are building a mini track, but with it being a sub development gotta keep noise down so might check these out =)

You can get end caps for the mini t4s
PC-BQEC-WEB_is

Latest posts

Back