pitbike thumpstar turbo kit???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drouinracing48

Reaction score
does someone knows where i can find a turbo kit for a thumpstar or pitsterpro with a 140cc bigbore kit??
how much is it?? thanks

That is a path of many headaches my friend. Where and cost is up to you. I doubt anyone on here will be able to help you sorry. Unless your talking about one of those electric devices that do zip.

it is possiable but you need full workshop facilaties & knowledge of turbos, all the intakes & exhust manifoild will have to be custom made hench the workshop needed

If cost is a question dont even think about it

I still havn't seen a full working setup yet. Very hard with the exhaust pulse of a single cylinder which is not like the extractive flow of a multi-cylinder.

i know i guy in sydney that used a small car turbo, but could never tune out the flat spot, but it went and he sold it to someone so there is one in syndey somewhere............

I'd say he's talkin' bout one of those cheap ass electric things...Don't bother dude not worth wasting ya money on there's plenty of other things you could do instead.:)

if there even is a turbo thats small enough to spool up by the midrange on a 140cc motor, its not gonna be cheap.

Latest posts

Back