pitpor xr140 any good?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ogrady_minifmx

Reaction score
hi i was looking at buyin a pitpro 140xr but i wanted to no if they are strong and fast ?

are you serious dude...WTF

your thread today pretty much told you pitpro's are rubbish compared to DHZ bikes.
and theres a million other threads saying the same sht...

what are you just looking for someone to tell you they are good...

pit pros are crap. it's hard to go fast when they never start....

yeah dont get a pitpro, atomiks are heaaaaaaps betterer... *giggle*...
Rach88 for a noob, you're very much a Brand snob already... ha ha ha ;)

this made me feel really bad :|
I own a PitPro XR 140.
LOL XD
Its my first bike and I just want it to last a few years.
And I maintain it well.
So how long do you think it should last with good maintenance.

yeah dont get a pitpro, atomiks are heaaaaaaps betterer... *giggle*...
Rach88 for a noob, you're very much a Brand snob already... ha ha ha ;)

Lol.. it true. Only coz I love my braaap and love the hole company LOL but i never get to talk about it coz i never have any problems with it hahaha. I have had problems with tdrs too... i don't trust any bike unless i know i can take it back to where it came from and say "fix this". i can't afford a plane ticket to china every time my bike stuffs up lol.

^^ it depends on how much you ride it and how hard lol ^^^

Umm well at the moment I just ride it on weekends, about 2 hours each day.
And im usually in 2nd or 3rd gear, not flogging it, just riding with my neighbour.
I do have some jumps and stuff, but they are smooth landings and I dont flog my girl.
We maintain her well :)
What do you think?

Lol.. it true. Only coz I love my braaap and love the hole company LOL but i never get to talk about it coz i never have any problems with it hahaha. I have had problems with tdrs too... i don't trust any bike unless i know i can take it back to where it came from and say "fix this". i can't afford a plane ticket to china every time my bike stuffs up lol.
You're not mates with McDirtBikeChick are you... she's a bit of a Braap snob as well.. ha ha ha...
bit of brand loyalty never hurts, and if it's not a honda, you cant be called a Homo... Unlike some people... *points finger at Milfboy, Roost and Barrydawsonman..*
Umm well at the moment I just ride it on weekends, about 2 hours each day.
And im usually in 2nd or 3rd gear, not flogging it, just riding with my neighbour.
I do have some jumps and stuff, but they are smooth landings and I dont flog my girl.
We maintain her well :)
What do you think?

Yeah mate, i reckon it will last you awhile... Not sure if it was you who posted it elsewhere about a Dad not letting his kid do the valve clearances, or refusing to do them, but if it was you, please tell your Dad that Valve Clearances are a VITAL part of minibike maintenance, and regardless of whether it "aint broke, dont fix it" or not, they NEED TO BE DONE OR AT LEAST CHECKED REGULARLY....
It's kinda like servicing the family car, but without checking the oil....

Yeah mate, i reckon it will last you awhile... Not sure if it was you who posted it elsewhere about a Dad not letting his kid do the valve clearances, or refusing to do them, but if it was you, please tell your Dad that Valve Clearances are a VITAL part of minibike maintenance, and regardless of whether it "aint broke, dont fix it" or not, they NEED TO BE DONE OR AT LEAST CHECKED REGULARLY....
It's kinda like servicing the family car, but without checking the oil....

it should be ok, you probably will find your self replacing a couple of things but if your not thrashing it should hold up good.

Yeh that made me feel a bit better :)
And yes it was me but he will not budge, I reckon I will have to do it when im home alone or something.
He keeps saying valve clearances shouldn't have to be check regularly. blah blah blah
And I cant try and convince him one last time cause he will get a little angry :)
Thanks for your help guys

Mitch when I have my pit pro running right.. like if that ever happens.. and it turns out to be all well and good i will be honest with it. I wont keep saying its poor if its not. So hopefully soon I can share some good riding storys about it, i honestly think the problems im having with it have a lot to do with the fact I don't know what I'm doing. So don't stress, your bikes what u make it... and i seem to make bikes pieces of crap lol

Mitch.... you need to show yr dad all the threads on here involving valve clearance issues.

if you dont check them then your bike isnt going to last you...and that has nothing to do with the brand it is....all our bikes suffer valve clearance issues..

and theres no simple fix for burnt out valves...cause thats what will happen in the end...if you can start it anyways

sorry to sound so harsh but its the honest truth...

mitch make him read all the post where we've explained the importance of valve clearances. These are small engines using technology from decades ago, it's not the same as a car which is what I'm guessing your dad thinks he knows a thing or two about. there's a TINY gap which goes between the rocker and the valve, on a new china engine that gap closes very quickly and needs to be reset or there won't be a gap anymore and that's when the damage starts happening to the engine. Show him the video's that show how easy it is to do, make him read everything we've told you about it. Then, if he chooses to continue being ignorant about it you're going to have to do it behind his back.

Latest posts

Back