pitpro 110 tyoe r or motovert mini90

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pit_pro-250sx_rider-139

Reaction score
hey guys wondering wats the better bike to get?itll just be for riding around the yard and gerneral bum about,also which is the tallest and what is the motovert worth?

cheers rhys!!

well if your just bumming around and not doing anything HARDCORE then go the pitpro, motovert prob $1500 maybe bit more or less :confused: but i dunno about that.

for just thrashing round the back yard I'd say neither, get the 125-r for $999 on special. Main reason I say this is it has a clutch and more power

if your not to sure.. why reply!??

I got a PP110 (NOT THE R!) and I reckon with the better forks frame n swinger, it would be a kick arse bike. engine hauls, im 85-90 kg and it will wheel stand into 3rd with my lsrd arse on it..

I dont have any experiance with the vert so will pass on that perspective. but im sure someone that HAS or HAD one will chip in.. but their fx shop is full of dimwits so i dare say they wouldnt be assembled any better than the PP. LOL

also check out the ciniworx, probably a lil more but have heard nothing but good things!!

Last edited:
ohk yer off of ebay?the main i ask this coz ive got my pitpro250 but i barely get to go ridin these days with skool work and parents,,so i argued wif the oldies and they sed if i save some dosh theyll chip in,,so ill let u know how i go with which bike i get

nah probly not ebay, you need the right size for your bike so you're better of going to a pitbike shop

hahaha gotta get in on the bargains mate! ya snooze ya loose ;)

wheelies EASY as.. scarily easy.. needs a wheelie bar to stop goin over.. or i just need practise ;) centrifugal clutch makes it easy work :)

lol yer the last time i tried to wheelie was on a yz85 on a slick in the wet it got up and started to fishtale and i had my feet off the pegs sheez i was shitting my self!!!so howz ur 110 going fools?

Hey, it may be worth ckecking out the DHZ 110 mini, comes stock with 15mm axels,up side down forks, single swingarm, Kenda tyres, blar blar blar.. Ive got one myself and they take the punishment. I will have it down at Frankston track on Sunday if you want to sus it out.

i just checked it out then and looks pretty much the same as a motovert mini and pitpro110 except for the a style swingarm which is more what i want but i dunno y lol?thanks for the offer bit far for me to drive and im flat out

motoverts are better than PP but only 90cc, I still wouldn't get the little auto 110-r over the manual 125-r (which are the same price!) unless you're like 3 foot tall, having no clutch would be way less fun for me, If you're only backyard riding you don't need a motovert

oh yea the pp 110-r would kill the dhz 110 any day

yer true to most of what u sed,,depending though if i ccan get a motovert mini cheap enough i might just go wif that
but if not ill get the pp110

so howz ur 110 going fools?

goin great guns mate. rips along :)
19042009818.jpg

its worth calling into Buzzbikes, they are only in Bayswater. Tops store, heaps of parts on display, frames, forks, wheels, pipes, you name it its there..
The staff there are VERY helpful, I highly suggest calling in for a chat there before laying down $ on something else.. If we dont support the smaller stores and such, the sport will die. These people work VERY hard in supplying us the consumer with a product that is not only safe, but reliable, affordable, and recomended. Give thenm a go mate.. you will be plesently surprised.

Dont forget BuzzBikes is in the biz of Racing. There products are the real deal and their riders and trophys prove that. They are also taking steps in advancing the sport, with indoor xtreme and local racing!

Buzz Bikes,Sly50s,Fast50s,Autocom,Ciniworx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back