PitPro 125cc RR 2007

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont get it, air filter sucking in too much air? What r u talking about, the more flow thru the filter the faster the engine will rev. I think you had carb/fuel probs. You are the only person i have ever heard of complaining that their filter does not restrict enough air

hey, i might be geting a pitpro. me and my mates, do you think i should?

I'll get:
Pro taper bars
Fast ace rear shock
spacers in forks and better oil, so they don't botom out.
mabye graphics??

What else should i get? what breaks
i recommend you spend a bit extra and get the pitpro 140xr.fastace rear shock,long travel usd fork not to mention way better motor(1P56FMJ).absolutely flies.
i bought one the other day and have done 5-6 metre ramp gaps already and no hint of bottoming at all(and i weigh 95 kilos)for about $1200 the only real mod needed is a set of pro tapers.and thats not really needed straight away.
add to that an IRK and your pretty much unstoppable,just ask my mates theyre still cleaning my dust out of their teeth!

Ey GoosE#69 is your 140xr a 2008 model??,, and did it come with the motovert motor,, i heard the new 08 models came with the motovert motors not the lifans???????

Ey GoosE#69 is your 140xr a 2008 model??,, and did it come with the motovert motor,, i heard the new 08 models came with the motovert motors not the lifans???????

i got mine from maylands performance,it is an 08 model and it does have the same motor as motovert the lifan 1p56fmj. absolute killer machine

i have a 125rr and have no problems other than a few flat tyres, but thats not the bikes fault. and to all the people who think ducar 125 motors are better, 3 of my mates have them and my lifan flogs theres in any gear and my top speed is way faster and gets there quicker. i had mine for over 6 months and yet to break a single part, and ive come off plenty of times. i would recommend this bike to anyone, its awesome for its price.

i dont see what people are complaining about,i no from experience that bottoming out is not a bad thing. on a larger bike(like my kx) if your not bottoming out your shocks are set to hard and it puts presure on your bike, i see people with rock hard forks and shock and get sore and cramps, ottoming out is not bad and its easy to fix on the pitpros as they have fork bleeders all u needa do is put 5-10ml of 15w fork oil and its all good

I bought one awhile ago and highly recomend it. The only thing that is broken is the muffler but its nothing a few bolts couldn't fix, motor is still going strong (top speed 105km/h :) ).
My previous ride, an Atokmik thumper, was puss in comparison.
As for having to service it after every ride, i rekon u should be checking over it anyway.

i dont see what people are complaining about,i no from experience that bottoming out is not a bad thing. on a larger bike(like my kx) if your not bottoming out your shocks are set to hard and it puts presure on your bike, i see people with rock hard forks and shock and get sore and cramps, ottoming out is not bad and its easy to fix on the pitpros as they have fork bleeders all u needa do is put 5-10ml of 15w fork oil and its all good

Bottoming out IS a bad thing,it means the damping is not set up properly.If forks/shocks are too hard in their travel that has zero to do with bottoming out,sure they wont bottom but thats because they are not moving well at all.
Suspension that is properly set up can be ultra plush but wont bottom out if the damping rates are right,damping is not only at the bottom of travel either.
If your setup right you can have it firm on initial compression so you dont dive too much on small bumps or under braking,plush through the main travel and firm out again before hitting end of travel.If you feel a solid bump at end of travel that is bad and means damping is not present.
As for adding extra oil to the forks through the bleeders all you are doing is creating a hydraulic lock in the fork as you are adding oil to an area which shouldnt have oil as all the oil is in a closed cartridge not just floating around everywhere in the fork.These forks have a set amount of oil and adding extra will only cause problems,the only way to do it is change all the oil to a different weight.

Last edited:
Ur both wrong lol

Bottoming out once or twice a lap is fine. Its a sign that ur suspension is set correctly. If it doesnt bottom out then u can soften it up a little and if it does bottom out stiffen it up some.... its a fine line.

I weigh in at 90kg and i don't have a problem getting this motor over 100k, or up steep hills (that 250's have trouble with). I geuss time will tell.
(i rebuild engines for living so i could rebuild it anyway.)

ask racka about the pitpro rr he loved the thing apart from the usual thing

a mate of mine recently brought the pitpro 125le he snapped the crappy rear shock, he cracked the frame, and he snapped the crank all in a matter of 4-5 weeks
and he wasn't doing anything that i wouldn't do on the vert maybe even less so again comes the you get what you pay for arguement..............

i'll say it every day i'll take my vert anyday

Ur both wrong lol

Bottoming out once or twice a lap is fine. Its a sign that ur suspension is set correctly. If it doesnt bottom out then u can soften it up a little and if it does bottom out stiffen it up some.... its a fine line.

Wrong ,bottoming is a sign that the dampening is not right.you should reach the bottom of travel smoothly and then rebound ,not hit bottom with a solid bump,7years of downhill mountain biking has taught me enough about suspension setup to know that not bottoming is far better than bottoming anyday.

Latest posts

Back