PitPro 125cc RR 2007

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im with goose i wouldnt like to be bottoming out 2-3 times a lap, none at all is good, if u bottom out there something is wrong its not GOOD for your bike

you should reach the bottom of travel smoothly and then rebound ,not hit bottom with a solid bump,

Thats what I mean by fine line... bottoming out is fine (1 or two times) as long as its not freakin huge. Like digging the bash plate into the ground so hard u get stuck lol... Reaching the bottom smoothly is actually bottoming out, just not aggressive like.
I know what I mean in my head :p

my mate has an 07 model 125rr and his only problems have been both levers breaking on day 1 and he went thru the first back tyre in the first week!!!!! :) :) :)

these bikes can be good bikes it depends how u look after them. if u done look after them yes they will brake in the first week but if u do look after them they will last a long time just takes a bit of care
im buying a potpro 125rr in a couple of days just waiting for the right price to come a long

im buying a potpro 125rr in a couple of days just waiting for the right price to come a long

Farrk there are soooo many of these listed on ebay at the moment. Everyone looking at them should nominate which one they are after and we should all then be able to get one each at a good price!! :D

not a bad idear
i was thinking about buying a crf50 but im going to buy a pitpro and get good again cause i havent riding minis in a while now
and im making good money at work so ill just put a bit away each week and save up for a crf50
and while im saving ill be riding at the same time
my goal is to do a couple of demos each month cause were building a portable setup in the near future
so if ur a good rider and wouldent mind traveling around in mabey a year or some pm me

cheers kyle

i have a few mates who ride these pitpros they are a good bike for the money if you just keep some basic regular maintenance up to them in between rides they last really well......but they have nothing against my motovert but i did pay quiet a bit more for mine....but if i was after a cheap pittty to thrash around the pitpro would be my choice

I own a 2009 pitpro 125 rr no probs what so ever ay tuff engine

tyres are so shit forks are great rear suspension stock is not that bad i guess

frame....shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cracked mine in 5 spots

pitpro 125 rr
red tyres
uni filter
dnm rear suspension
usd forks
more to come!!

This is history folks!

I have the 125cc rr and got it for around 700
Have had no problems with it and i dont regret buying:)

would recommend getting it

This is history folks!

my first ever post on Miniriders in 2007 (finally I have found it) proves I've been here in the shadows a long time.....

^^^ thats not his, its unit_mx old bike :

Sad how people come and go here, was a big contributor : Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum - View Profile: unit_mx

vbpgimage.php

Latest posts

Back