PitPro 125cc SE 17-14 Wheel change

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinyFennell

Reaction score
PitPro 125cc SE 17-14 Wheel Change - Throttle/Carrie Problems.

Hey guys got a PitPro 125 SE 17-14 and want too know if i can change the wheel size bigger if so what sizes. Also having problems with it dying when giving throttle but if chokes on its fine.

Anyhelp is appropriated......

Last edited:
the motor: clean the jets, if the problem still persists then pull the manifold and carby off inspect gaskets and straigtness of the mating surfaces

the bike: why would you want to go any bigger? i have the same bike but in 155 config and i dont think there is any more room for wheels.. do you want a nicer bike over the bumps? then get some gpx forks and or a nice shocker (maybe 200 if you have a dual exhaust or cheaper if you dont) remembering the shock its 360mm

i agree with zwebx,
there will be a blockage in the Pilot jet, either in the gallery down the middle of it, or in the tiny side gallerys

or possibly in the tiny hole that goes through to the carbys' main bore

Cheers guys going to have a fiddle today. Also im a 6ft 120kg 19 yr old hence wanting bigger wheels i got bike for free in near new condition

Haha good question im 4hrs from ADL sa and 5hrs from MLBZ vice so like almost on the boarder

Sent from my GT-S7500T using Tapatalk 2

ah, ok, SE then
does it have the Mikuni copy 22/25mm carby on it now ?

i was going to say try Show and Go for a bigger pilot jet for your carby ?
but that's a big drive, 8 hours return trip, lol

haha yeah its got the mikuni 25mm should I get a keihin 30mm or does it have to be same mm im not that grate with the motor side of things yet I can do work on my ke70 corolla that has a 4age bigport go figure. oh and yeah 8 hrs is too much just for that hahaha ebay goes hard just gotta find right stores

you want somthing like 15w-50 motorcycle oil, no you cant use your car oils (because most/all of them are friction modified and the clutch does not like that)

or just the standard(cheap) mineral type motor oils is what i use, 10W40

Latest posts

Back