Pitpro 140 LE Review

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

!bmth!

Reaction score
so if you ave read my other thread asking about this bike i got it cristmas eve set it up boxing day so here my review

Make:pitpro

Model:140LE

Engine:YX 140

Suspension: Forks- Marzocchi
Rear Suspension- Adjustable PitPro shock

Thoughts: Great bike fun to ride i thought it needed a bit more power just felt a little sluggish might upgrade it to a 160 btw im riding it in mud its been raining nonstop all christmas had a cyclone Chiristmas day so really wet every where hopefully its a bit faster in the dry i had alot of trouble the first ride i think cause the airfilter wasnt oiled and i hadn't changed the oil but runs great now one of the rear guardes broke off for no reason i think because my bro got on the back not the best idea but just ripped the other one off so it looks normal the suspension is good jumped it a bit the other day and hit a few rocks didn't even feel them good old marzocchis but all in all good bike

Pros: Marzocchi forks, nice feel, rides good, cool ring master graphics, dual exhausts

Cons: Cheap and weak plastics, Needs alot of matanence in the first few days, crap tires been riding in the mud and there wearing away lots, needs lots of upgrades good uni filter that doesn't rip decent tyres strong plastics pro taper bars mikuni carby rk chain with that it would be awsome

so thats review if your thinking of getting one i would say get one great value for money and fast delivery and the guys at pitpro are helpful

bolt a 160 in it and youll be flyin i just did the same to my ciniworx and its mint with an oko flatslide 28mm carby and its so snappy mite wana get 1 i put the piston through the side of my barrel on my yx140 to

im not sure sure if the marzochhis a genuine but they really nice compared to other bikes ive ridden take the impact good so they could be, before and after shots not yet really had one or two shots when it was being put together ill take some pics shortly and upload ,its cvered in mud btw

Before
mypitty.jpg

After
PC294913.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would think they would be real Marzocchi's but they'r not shivers.

My understanding is that Zokes come in two different models. The Shivers made for the KTM65 are the $900 a set and are the fully adjustable and then they do a cheaper fork which sell for around $500 a set as found on the motovert rx125. Apparently you can upgrade the cartridge in the cheaper set to the shiver cartridge to make them fully adjustable.

that last pic looks like the swing arm is bent... hopefully not tho..

also as for the forks... the little bit i can see of the top seems there's no adjusters on there.. they should have adjusters top and bottom.. there also should be a M embed in the top of the axle section of the forks too...

that front axle nut doesn't look right either....

it looks like a moklt comes with these.. i consider the molkt to be better than the china mikuni's...

but all in all id say there worth the money considering the extra's you get over most of the other bikes on the market in the same price range..

that front axle nut doesn't look right either....

Yeah thats the same sort of bolt that comes with my as01's. It's so you only have one spacer on the bolt. I would get a photo but my forks are at the shop!

Yeah thats the same sort of bolt that comes with my as01's. It's so you only have one spacer on the bolt. I would get a photo but my forks are at the shop!

mainly the fact that it doesn't have the collar to seat against the fork.. without you end up chewing alloy off every time you undo or tighten it..

mainly the fact that it doesn't have the collar to seat against the fork.. without you end up chewing alloy off every time you undo or tighten it..

Hrmm Not 100% sure what you mean about collar?! If you don't have it thru the wheel, brake and bolted up at the other end the end you can see in his photo it just goes straight thru the fork leg. It's handy for taking it off and putting it on.

the axle NUT im talking about not the axle.. that type of axle is pretty standard with all decent forks these days..

A washer will fix that problem.

But thats how they keep the price down...they use the zokes fork legs so they can say "Marzocchi" but they mate them to chinese triple clamps/axles and brakes. DHZ does it with there zokes shivers too, there sold with pitsterpro triple clamps and brakes for $850.

Nar man they dont just use the zoke legs and mate them with china clamps and china wheels/clamps/brakres etc..

tbh the zochies mentioned are absolute piles of crapppppp!!1weather they be genuine or not i highly doubt they are , but they are piles of crap , no adjustment no nothing.. wrong size axle holes so only china wheels fit , and brakes l.....

There is some chinesee mass produced marzochhies that actually have dual adjustment and all the good **** , they actually work as a fork , and deserve to have the name given to them .

but no the 645mm forks with the big face marzocchie stickers on them (motoverts etc) dont deserve to be spit on.
(with no adjustment etc)

Remember the crf50 marzocchie's and klx110 set dont have 15mm axles!!!! so anything that does have 15mm axle isnt the highest quality zochies and should not have money wasted on them.

Yes there was some sets that where made completely for china bikers with 15mm axles etc ,but buy them at your own risk (there is some that are genuine and are still high quality ,but sstill not as high as the crf/klx forks), as there is heeps around.
\
Cheers.

Crap forks they may be....but real or not, who knows?

I remember on planetminis a while back alot of the vendors were discussing the zokes and it came out that they do make real zokes for china bikes/rims and brakes, but there are two versions cheap non adjustable sets (as in the pitpro and motoverts) and expensive adjustable types (as seen in the $4k pitbikes). But they also make china copies too.

I found one of the the threads:

Real Zokes? - Planet Minis

I guess when its a $1000 bike and you get cheaper forks or fakes it doesn't matter too much....but when you pay the Motoverts $3k price tag you would expect the real thing!

Anyway, the Pitpro LE 140 looks ok for the money!

Last edited:
is it good

is it good mate ohh if would like 2 can u get a video ov it fr me caus iam getin 1 in 2 weeks and pit pro 150 xr as well mate

There should be the correct axle nut in the spare parts bag. The nut you are using is just used to mount the front forks to the crate that the bike comes boxed in.

Latest posts

Back