Pitpro 140cc Race Bike 2007

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
most of the time the shops get there stuff off ebay anyway alot of the shops down my way buy there parts of ebay in quantities then sell them for heaps more they would make a good profit...

but l rekon ebay is a good bargain just when u get it go over it make sure the screws are tightend and everything else is ok and u got all the parts they said..

wtf i ahve the same bike.. my breaks are over kill awesome stopping power.. wicked forlks shocker and all..

AM I THE ONYL ONE THAT DIDNT GET RIPPED OF GETING A PIT PRO..then agian i did pay $$$$ for mine. i got a 6 month engine warranty.

nah mate ur not the only one who didnt get ripped... I had a pitpro 138 and everyone seemed to be complaing about the forks and shock... whereas my bike was dead set wicked.. the suspension was perfect all over. only thing that went wrong was my rear shock bushing wore out but thats something i couldnt help..so yer.

Yeah the suspension is ok but I still bottom out pretty badly when I land wrong. But they're fairly soft with good rebound, fairly good for trail riding but not as good for jumps. And the soft rear shock does effect the handling a bit.

But it is a good bike!

I was thinking of getting one of these and was wondering how much louder are thay from the 125?

Latest posts

Back