PITPRO 140cc XR midsized write up

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gureno

Reaction score
engine: 140cc big bore big valved lifan, mild race camshaft,oversized intake valves,racing ignition,lightened flywheel

box: 4speed (n1234) heavy duty wet multiplate clutch mounted to main shaft

cooling: oversized anodised oil cooler, direct feed to crank

carbie: 30mm mikuni with matching manifold

exhaust:pro circuit style exhaust 30mm

wheels and tyres: 12inch rear wheel with alloy hub assembly and 15mm high tensile axels, kenda carlsbad tyre<>14inch front with same hub and axel assembly and rubbers

frame: chromo tubular trellis frame,cradle mount reinforcment,detachable alloy sub frame

maxoutput: 12hp
Max torque: 8.0kw

suspension: rear fastace 1000pd piggyback resoivour shock,fully adj,
front longer travel USD forks

i felt it necessary to give pitpro XR fans some answers about thier bikes. feel free to add anything i missed

this has been done before look at the reveiws and chat about this bike they are everywhere

yerrr i no. but this just gives you all the info about what you get with your pitpro when u get it. plus its sunday and im bored :D

but it dosnt realy say nething about the bike appart from the technical specs which u could just get off the pit pro site

u win this round mittz. you win this round

yer the xr runs great only thing is the front rims is piss weak.iv got 4 flat spots from jumping with a smooth landing

Latest posts

Back