pitpro 140XR reviews

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, i received my plactics a while ago, but been to lazy to add the pics, gotta get some swing arm stickers, should come up allright.

10052008101.jpg

10052008100.jpg

10052008102.jpg

its pretty dam awesome I was thinking of getting one !!!

Ordered mine friday just wondering what oil u guys are using?

Cheers Aaron

I'm really want a motorbike and due to lack of storage space it can't be too big so i'm going for a pitbike. Also don't have alot of money to spend so if I could pick up a 2008 pitpro 140xr for around $500 - $600 would it be worth it to get some weekend riding out of it. I would probably change oil, brake fluid and air filter as people seem to recommend but how much would that cost?
For around $500 it seems worth it.

hey guys whats the seat heat on this bike, as im looking at gettin one.
also who here jumps these bikes????

Last edited:
Well I dunno how to do a proper review but the Pitpro 140XR is a great bike for the money. Being the "XR" it has all the little extras over the basic 140cc. The bike has awesome power for its size and has no problem doing jumps.

The only issues I have with the bike are that the grips and the seat are a bit hard.
The fact that there is a warranty of only 3 months for engine parts isn't that comforting either, but if you look after the bike it should be fine...mine is!

Here are most of the Specs:

* Revolutionary KLX size Chromolly tubular trellis frame with cradle
* 140cc Big Valve Lifan 4-stroke engine, with oversized alloy oil cooler, braided lines fed directly from the crankcase oil pump
Genuine PitPro brand & 3M race decal kit
* Heavy duty manual clutch, strong N1234 all up gearbox configuration
* Full range of Spare parts in stock (check out our shop for a full list)
* Heavy Duty USD front forks, Fastace BS35 Special Edition rear shock
* Quality KMC chain, 30mm Mikuni carbs (20% more power), and other quality components
* Spring loaded short folding brake and clutch levers
* Performance exhaust pipe, 28mm diameter, with pro circuit style sports muffler
* Heavy duty alloy wheels with 15mm axles
* Start in any gear motor, lightened flywheel with racing ignition system
* 140cc engine features wide stud pattern to easily take the new 55mm piston
* New long cylinder to compensate the enormous stroke of the motor
* Pumps out a huge 12HP, fastest out of the box mini bike on the market!

For more Pitpro Stuff check out: PitPro Dirt Bikes Mini Mid Sized Pit Bikes - 110cc - 125RR - 140 - 140XR - 150XR - 250

hey,
just wanna know how much everyone has picked up there PitPro 140XR's for??? thinking about getting one and am fairly convinced by the good feedback from everyone who has one. im guessing that most people have bought theres off ebay from the Online Bikes N Bits seller, and it has buy now $1299, but you can also make an offer, so i would just like to find out how much you payed.
thanks.

I was wondering are the forks on the pitpro 140xr adjustable and are they quality and do they bottom out on small jumps?

hey,
just wanna know how much everyone has picked up there PitPro 140XR's for??? thinking about getting one and am fairly convinced by the good feedback from everyone who has one. im guessing that most people have bought theres off ebay from the Online Bikes N Bits seller, and it has buy now $1299, but you can also make an offer, so i would just like to find out how much you payed.
thanks.
Hi mate, they use to have autions on eBay for all PiPro bike's but since the aussie dollar being so low now they have stopped doing it.. Have a look at PitPro Dirt Bikes , they have the best deals on all PitPro bike's.

Hi mate, they use to have autions on eBay for all PiPro bike's but since the aussie dollar being so low now they have stopped doing it.. Have a look at PitPro Dirt Bikes , they have the best deals on all PitPro bike's.

yeah good point bout the dollar.
what do u mean pitpro dirt bikes have the best deals..... they are EXACTLY the same as ebay.
wot my original question was, if u didn't understand it for some reason..... how much did u pay for your pitpro 140xr? that's all i want to know.
thanks.

Yes liljohn thats what they told me..

yeah good point bout the dollar.
what do u mean pitpro dirt bikes have the best deals..... they are EXACTLY the same as ebay.
wot my original question was, if u didn't understand it for some reason..... how much did u pay for your pitpro 140xr? that's all i want to know.
thanks.
The PitPro 125RR is $50 cheaper than on eBay.. Looks like you will have to pay $1299 for a 140xr.. Some people were getting them for around $650-$900 when they had them for auction on eBay.

Latest posts

Back