PitPro 140XR Vs PitPro 140cc Vs DHZ MONSTER 140

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wyld Fisher

Reaction score
PitPro 140XR Vs DHZ MONSTER 140

G'day guys,

I'm looking at upgrading my current bike (PitPro 110cc).

I currently have my eyes on the PitPro 140XR and the DHZ MONSTER 140.

I just wanted to know what are you opinions on these two bikes and what are the goods and bads with them and what is the difference between the PitPro 140XR and the DHZ MONSTER 140? Also, can you change the plastics on the PitPro 140XR and put CRF style ones on it?

All help will be great!

One other thing, if you have videos or photos of any of these bikes please post them up.

Last edited:
the xr has fastace rear shock,klx plastics,kenda tyres stock and the pitpro 140 doesnt i dont think

IMO i would get the 140xr well im getting mine in about 3 weeks so ill let uno how i go but the dhz 140 monster looks hell ugly IMO but it has some good running gear

the dhz has the 1p55fmj engine and the xr and pitpro have the 1p56fmj

Sorry guys but I don't have my mind on the PitPro 140cc. I won't be looking at that bike. Only the PitPro 140XR and the DHZ MONSTER 140.

go the 140xr well i would but the dhz has got adjustable forks and shit like that fast ace rear, 1/4 throttle,kenda tyres,midsize and alot of other stuff but i just dont like the look of it but the dhz dx is definently the best bike for around 900 but if i dont look good i wont get it lol its just me

but wateva you want i guess

my pick wouldnt mater ,xr nice tho larger than the monster just a lil longer

brakes on the xr are better then the monster

both got much the same suspension tho fork on moster are adjusable

xr sticker kit is a lot more limited than the crf typ >monster< use that typ
tho u can get nice kits for the klx typ plastics they are harder to find and a lil more expencive

both bikes pretty much of a muchness
so in that case id go MONSTER as ken has plenty of bits for these bikes his sales sevice is great ,so all up its price and sales ,hence my go for the DHZ monster

plus it looks cool ,,up yours motoxxx lol

I Think I'll get the PitPro 140XR mainly because I have heard of so many good things about them! Is the 140XR frame the same as the PitPro 140cc?

Last edited:
Awesome 140XR michelin man!

Where can I go to have a look at KLZ graphics for the plastics? I just want to have a look at some.

The dhz monster is MASSIVE. My mate just got one. And IMO my normal DHZ140 is massive for a mini, hence why I am now rolling on 12" 10" wheels. But yeh, I wouldn't call the monster a mini, its almost the size of an 80 or 85 motocrosser.

hey mate

get some pics of it next to your bike with the 12 and 14 rims can ya

The DHZ MONSTER 140 shows to much frame as the 140Xr is more closed in. If you know what I mean. Is theer any where I can have a look at the frame of the PitPro 140cc?

Latest posts

Back