PitPro 140XR Vs PitPro 140cc Vs DHZ MONSTER 140

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey mate

get some pics of it next to your bike with the 12 and 14 rims can ya

It wont happen. My bike currently has no wheels. The monsters seat height is about half a foot taller then the normal dhz140.

Thanks for the replies!

I'm thinking of getting the PitPro 140XR or the PitPro 140cc. Both nice bikes to me and they look good and perform good too.

Which one would you choose and why?

if anybody knows the difference between the pitpro 140cc and the 140xr would b great to know!!! i know that the xr has a fastace rear shock is this the only difference??? if this is the only difference, it could work out cheaper to buy the 140cc and just chuck on a fastace shock. true??
thanks
Tassi

Hey mate, this has nothing to do with the bikes.
But if you are gonna sell the 110 could you PM me with what city you live in and the price you would sell it for.
My little brother really wants a pitpro 110cc, lol.
Cheers, Pascal.

Hey mate, this has nothing to do with the bikes.
But if you are gonna sell the 110 could you PM me with what city you live in and the price you would sell it for.
My little brother really wants a pitpro 110cc, lol.
Cheers, Pascal.

G'day mate,

The PitPro 110 doesn't have a 110cc in her any more as it's buggered. I'll be adding a few mods to her and I'll put a 125cc engine in it then I'll keep it for a while then I might about about selling it. The closest city to me is Melbourne.

there is hardly any difference between em exept the monster is bigger and has better suspension

i know the xr has the faceace shock, but is the pitpro 140 shocks still adjustable? like id still be able to make them a bit harder etc?

dhz monster or pitpro140xr

hey guys cant make mind up about pitpro 140xr or dhz monster.
whats the better jumping bike???
i thrashim prety hard.

I rode a DHZ monster yesterday.
It has heaps of power and will mono all day.
Engine is good
suspension is comfortable! and will take a pounding!
My dad saw it and he even wants one!
For the money you cant go wrong!
For a little more money you could go to the DHZ 150cc... which has 16HP!! the 140 has 12hp. big difference! but the 140 was fine and has the area of jumps covered. the structure of the bike looks better in person than through pictures.
PM me if you go any questions

dhz dx is definently the best bike for around 900

I think I am looking at the wrong sites but where can you get a monster for 900. I am looking at buying two of them from my kids. any help would be greatfull.

u can still get them for that price... check ebay
ur best bet!
u will get a good deal
not all go for 900 but my mate got his for 780 delivered.

Latest posts

Back