PITPRO 160cc BIGFOOT

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CosmicY2K

Reaction score
HI CREW

BEEN FOLLOWING SOME OF YOUR THREADS, GREAT SITE AND FORUM HENCE ME JOINING. I AM LOOKING TO BUY A PITPRO 160cc BIGFOOT AS MY FIRST PIT BIKE, OTHER THAN THAT I HAVE A 660 RAPTOR QUAD FOR SOME EXCITMENT. WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS ONE AND WHAT YOU THINK OF IT OR ALTERNATE MAKES EVEN...OH YEAH I KNOW SOME OF YOU GUYS DON'T CONSIDER THIS TO BE A TRUE PIT BIKE

THANKS

well whats a price range you want to work as this will help us suggest bikes for you

SORRY

NEW AT THIS
I FIGURE THE GOING PRICE FOR THE PITPRO IS ABOUT $1-2K BUT DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT WHAT ELSE IS OUT THERE APART FROM THE EBAY STUFF SUCH AS ATOMIK, DMZ ETC

HEARD THAT THE PITPROs ARE THE PICK OF THAT BUNCH BUT LOOKING FOR SOME GUIDANCE FROM THOSE IN THE KNOW

pitpro and the atomik nitrous/ bigfoot range are pretty much the same bike.
quality is pretty much the same too...

so i know what i would be chasing as it leaves room to buy upgrades straight away...

pitpro and atomik bikes are almost identical, just atomik is half the price..... neither pitpro or a atomik are known for quality.

If you can stretch your budget to $2500 you can get a GOOD bike. Pitster Pro - X4R

Upgrades!!!

What would you suggest, i am 5'8" and 85kg, in the process of building a track at parents place on some acrage, sort of sx style, want to use the bigfoot to improve my fitness and riding technique. I realise that upgrades are probably limitless and it is a question of how much you want to spend but for the moment just assume atomik/pitpro and those upgrades that might be necessary rather than desired

Upgrades!!!

What would you suggest, i am 5'8" and 85kg, in the process of building a track at parents place on some acrage, sort of sx style, want to use the bigfoot to improve my fitness and riding technique. I realise that upgrades are probably limitless and it is a question of how much you want to spend but for the moment just assume atomik/pitpro and those upgrades that might be necessary rather than desired

well if you gonna jump it, you'll need new forks and shock straight up. that's doable for $500.
filters, bars, grips, throttle, carby, rimlock, chain, bolts, fluids all needed straight out of the box on all cheapo pitbikes

mmm... starting to sound like buying a more expensive bike from the start might cover all of these items, thanks I will keep it in mind...

by the way tell ken at dhz/ pitster pro that miniriders sent you and and he may cut you some slack on a new bike

Great Links bulldog93, thanks

preference between atomik and pitpro or another regular ebay brand or do I spend the coin up front

spend the coin up front, you won't regret it.
If you do decide to ebay then have a look at the DHZ bikes, they're a bit better than pitpro/atomik and Ken at DHZ will definatly take care of you

Latest posts

Back