PitPro Make Over.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinyFennell

Reaction score
So i got a PitPro se 125 17-14 spent $72 on a tier an tube took her out to my mates track to see if it was worth my time and money and i found out pretty quickly it was around abouts the same time i bet a rm125 2stroke tapped out for racing i know the rider has a lot too with it but there is a big difference in the bikes. So I've brang her home gone to take some bits of to get a custom subframe made up due to a little rust weakening the tubes and had a slight bend and i find the biggest blow out on the exhaust port. So i take the whole motor out to have full look over and find small flakes of rust in the internals so i thought i may as well get the frame re-welded and powder coated than slid a whole new motor in her and buy all new components/bling kickstarter,forkcaps,fuel cap,foot brake,gear shifter,front brake kit,clutch,plastics,seat,wheel combo. Now i know buy know your either thinking too much money or not enough brains. But no i just wanna see it go from a death trap to something people look at an just want.

it always costs more when you do it up yourself rather than buying one already done, but where's the fun in that? Get alot more pleasure and satisfaction knowing you did it all yourself

it always costs more when you do it up yourself rather than buying one already done, but where's the fun in that? Get alot more pleasure and satisfaction knowing you did it all yourself

Spot on mate. and you look after it more coz ya spent all them dollars

Brought a pitpro that was just a frame and built it up, very good bike, no issues other then keep getting flat rear tube
Felt like a good achievement building it from cheap frame to a reliable bike.

i win on all aspects, buying a nitrous 150 for 300 with hardly many hours on it.. putting another 50 into it for a new clutch basket + ring gear and then selling it for 450 to a mate that lets me ride it :p

i win on all aspects, buying a nitrous 150 for 300 with hardly many hours on it.. putting another 50 into it for a new clutch basket + ring gear and then selling it for 450 to a mate that lets me ride it :p

that's win and a half

Latest posts

Back