Pitpro-Motovert Daytonas?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

will_is_silly

Reaction score
Okay, so I found out that pitpro are doing bikes with daytona engines. What I would like to know is are these the same as what motovert are putting into their bikes? If not what are the differences between the motovert ones and the pitpro ones? Would the quality be the same?

Okay, so I found out that pitpro are doing bikes with daytona engines. What I would like to know is are these the same as what motovert are putting into their bikes? If not what are the differences between the motovert ones and the pitpro ones? Would the quality be the same?

Pitpro's and motoverts come from the same warehouse so they would be using the same Daytona motors to my knowledge. They would just swap them out before selling.

Although I have heard mixed reviews on some of the Daytona's.

there not a genuine DAYTONA there more nown for daychinas haha, but i havnt heard much bad new about them actually not much at all

they ARE a genuine daytona tho they are made in china. mboyg1 did you know the yamaha ttr50 is made in china???

Pitpro's and motoverts come from the same warehouse so they would be using the same Daytona motors to my knowledge. They would just swap them out before selling.

Although I have heard mixed reviews on some of the Daytona's.

Are you sure FYM manafacture pitpros?

they ARE a genuine daytona tho they are made in china. mboyg1 did you know the yamaha ttr50 is made in china???

but but... what about daytona road bikes, made in japan write? well why would the real deal start making them in china because it not really daytona? just a copy made by other people calling them selves daytona there for its a fake? as the real daytona pit bike engines in the states cost thousands!!! and i gues thats why i have a crf50

but but... what about daytona road bikes, made in japan write? well why would the real deal start making them in china because it not really daytona? just a copy made by other people calling them selves daytona there for its a fake? as the real daytona pit bike engines in the states cost thousands!!! and i gues thats why i have a crf50

Its all about making $$$ if they can be made cheaper else where while still made under a good quality control why wouldnt they be making them in china. What about honda? Some of there bikes are made in south africa or brazil or some outher country i cant rememebr

Are you sure FYM manafacture pitpros?

I don't know who manufactures them in China.

But I have seen it with my own eyes here in Aus. Most the bikes come from China with a pre designated motor. Customers that want a different one (ie Daytona ones) usually have it installed in Aus. Some bikes do come out with Daytona's standard as well but not the Pitpro's.

I know 100% that Motovert's and Pitpro's come from the same warehouse here in Aus.

wasnt it zongshen or shinray that was doing the daytona engines....not sure if they still are..
its like GPX...first it was jialing then dirtmax/yx and now zongshen..
they must put out a new tender every year and go from there...

I know 100% that Motovert's and Pitpro's come from the same warehouse here in Aus.

yep I've been in the warehouse too, motoverts and pitpro's are distributed from the same warehouse under the name MOJO Motorcycles, also Kinlon and some other road scooter type bikes come from there too, and a bunch of ATV's & Go-Karts.

I don't know who manufactures them in China.

But I have seen it with my own eyes here in Aus. Most the bikes come from China with a pre designated motor. Customers that want a different one (ie Daytona ones) usually have it installed in Aus. Some bikes do come out with Daytona's standard as well but not the Pitpro's.

my vert came stock with a daytona, wicked motor outa the box, haven't seen a 125 or 140(stock) touch it yet, BUT after 4 - 5 months 2nd gear is dodgy so there a good motor but also have there problems

my vert came stock with a daytona, wicked motor outa the box, haven't seen a 125 or 140(stock) touch it yet, BUT after 4 - 5 months 2nd gear is dodgy so there a good motor but also have there problems

That's the 1 example I was thinking of. I know you can get yx motors in them too in the newer models. Just like you can get Daytona's in the experts now as well. You can pretty much mix and match most things.

That's the 1 example I was thinking of. I know you can get yx motors in them too in the newer models. Just like you can get Daytona's in the experts now as well. You can pretty much mix and match most things.

ya the new ones come with a YX motor stock and you have the option to upgrade to the daytona T-REX 150, elka rear shock and shivers, but the 08 comes standard with the shivers, elka and daytona 125

What Daytona road bike u reffering to? Triumph? They are not the same Daytona company as in the minibikes.

What Daytona road bike u reffering to? Triumph? They are not the same Daytona company as in the minibikes.

LMFAO. I only just realised what he meant. Would be something wrong if they were!! :p

Latest posts

Back