Pitster Pro 07 info

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cordogs

Reaction score
Ok so like the title says I need some information about a Pitster pro 150 2v Daytona 2007. This particular model has linkage. I've been told that both shocks are fully adjustable. I know the description is vague but its all the information I got. I was hoping someone had/has one that could tell me a little more about them. Nothing is mentioned about it being and Lxr, I'll be viewing the bike tomorrow morning so some speedy reply's would gratefully appreciated! :)

1. What's the 150 2v rated for power output?

2. Are they easily converted to a 4v head, who sells them?

3. Standard shocks, Front and back are they any good? What brand are they?

4. Is the frame the same as an Lxr?

5. What was the price of these things new?

Thanks in advance!

Just realised I should of put this in the help section! maybe one of the mods could kindly move it for me? Sorry :)

Last edited:
1. What's the 150 2v rated for power output?
not sure, approx 20hp?

2. Are they easily converted to a 4v head, who sells them?
http://www.monkeybiker.se/en/engine...dohc-4valve-conversion-kit-daytona-150cc.html pretty much its going to cost too much when you can get a 190v4 daytona for 1400 and have a better developed widley used engine with a better, wider gearbox that will last longer

3. Standard shocks, Front and back are they any good? What brand are they?
need pics probably
4. Is the frame the same as an Lxr?
pics plz

5. What was the price of these things new?
probably 1500-2000

Thanks mate, I basically told the buyer to **** off for wasting my time,
There's an old thread on here I found. There basically poo IMO plus vastly more expensive for upgrades compared to the yx and z motors.
A few of the MR vets like wogtaz ,pbk, coolmodee, all seem to have a straight forward view of them and I think I'll follow suit! Here's what this guy (pro 150's) said. Although I'm not sure if these numbers can be used on the 2012 z n yx engines they seem a little low.

Bone stock z155 and yx160 make right at 12.9 to 13.4 hp. The z155 floats the valves earlier due to weaker valve springs, heads are basicly identical between the yx160 and z155. Now the yx 160 with v2 head makes right at 16+hp but once again your gonna have reliabilty problems, clutch,crank,kicker gears, bearing cases and so on. Thats were the daytona 150 is heads above the yx,z155 junk. Daytona has real close ratio gears, kicks off the tranny not the clutch, has a real digital ignition that is full adjustable and so on. There really is no comparission between the daytona 150 and the other engines oh and the daytona is 6lbs ligther than the yx160.

"There really is no comparission between the daytona 150 and the other engines oh and the daytona is 6lbs ligther than the yx160."

im confused are you telling me there good.. or bad..

for a stock motor there great but i reckon i could build one better zs160 then the price of the daytona.. eg
daytona motor from
http://www.pitsterpro.com.au/prod9.htm= $1,599.00
or a pre-built http://tboltusa.com/store/yx-fusion-works-enginebr192cc-tb-v2-race-head-p-1403.html 192cc engine that will run rings around the 150 for $1,599.00
and thats paying for it to be built.. + a decomp button or somthing like that 100... and it would run rings around the 150..

i still dont know what you were saying but had the time so i did the comparison anyway for the hell of it
Edit:did not mean to bump nor did i see the reply above me took too long writing lol delete...

I'm not sure about your confusion,but just to clarify I said I agree with the other boys that are saying there ridiculously over priced for what they are,

But like with anything, people will happily part with there money with the right sales pitch!

Thanks for you searching efforts though mate, appreciate it! :)

Latest posts

Back