Pitster Pro 155Z Engine Review

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buyer beware these z155 engines are junk, we had a ton of tranny issues with them. We went through 2 in 1hr. 5 out of 5 in our area have bad transmissions.

Buyer beware these z155 engines are junk, we had a ton of tranny issues with them. We went through 2 in 1hr. 5 out of 5 in our area have bad transmissions.

uh oh, this is going to kick up a fuss

You have been asked before in other threads to back up your claims with more detail otherwise everything you say is not credible and it definitely doesnt help anyone. If you have come here just to talk shit about a specific motor and talk bad about everything else that isnt a Daytona then you can piss off.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinon. That's not bannable and not what MR is about.

As Thump said he just needs to start backing up his claims with some FACTS and credible evidence.

yer but come on everyone knows he is just full of shit and is probly dealing with daytonas themselfs

yer but come on everyone knows he is just full of shit and is probly dealing with daytonas themselfs

Time will tell. I reckon the Daytona would be a better motor overall as well. But there is an extra $1000 to buy one over a 155Z. That's 3 of them so who cares if you blow a few up.

The real key point is the 4 valve head. That would be killer.

Time will tell if he can back his claim up or not. In the meantime, hold the flaming back to see what he says hey? ;)

Time will tell. I reckon the Daytona would be a better motor overall as well. But there is an extra $1000 to buy one over a 155Z. That's 3 of them so who cares if you blow a few up.

The real key point is the 4 valve head. That would be killer.

Time will tell if he can back his claim up or not. In the meantime, hold the flaming back to see what he says hey? ;)

for $1500-1600, it would want to be a better motor than the Zonger...

Barryman you're such a Brandwhore... lol ;)

well for the extra $1000 bucks you could buy a 184 kit from pitster with a v2 head in it and im sorry mate but i tihnk it would kick the living shit out of a daytona......anyone else agree with me???

I reckon let him talk ... if there really is these issues hes bringing up i want to no about them...

but seriously 1500 for a friggin china 150 .. what are they thinking? just come up with a number and slap it on the price tag.... that is Ridiculous

go buy a yx/zongher and spend $1000 dollers on the bloody tranny

well for the extra $1000 bucks you could buy a 184 kit from pitster with a v2 head in it and im sorry mate but i tihnk it would kick the living shit out of a daytona......anyone else agree with me???

Thats not really the point tho , im sure both engines would be similar in power and hp ..
first thing i would want is reliability . then power which is alot Cheaper/easier on the Zongher and Yx's

but for a $1000 more you get a engine branded " Daytona " ... and with people like COCKMUNCH it makes people think its worth it.

Give some good solid evidence the Daychina is the engine to pick , or noone is gonna spend 3 times as much as they need to.

Last edited:
the 4 valve head is already out............

Yeah they have but I just meant his opinon. lol.

for $1500-1600, it would want to be a better motor than the Zonger...

Barryman you're such a Brandwhore... lol ;)

Shosh you. lol.

If the shaft's hold up a bit better then that would be great. Just saying I don't know if that justifies spending a massive amount more.

is there any evidence that the daychina is of "traditional" china bad quality? I mean it's a usa motor isn't it or taiwan or something then they moved production to china to save money, but that doesn't mean it's just another china engine now right? even being made in china the daytona could be made to higher standards using quality metals. I'd like to see proof the daychina is inferior to the original daytona.

daytona from what i gather is japanese designed, manufactured in taiwan and assembled in china at the zongshen plant

Well ive seen a few comments on pm , about there weak as piss Cranks.. but who knows ..

there would be a crap load more Yx engines getting around then daytona .. so its always gonna seem like yx have more problems . just because there is so many more of them

Latest posts

Back